Cincy Wins Penei Sewell Bowl

bsbellomy

Reaction score
That's just dumb. Rooting for your team to get the best draft position possible should never be jeered. Winning the worst division is not the better prize. The team is still crap and will be treated as such in the playoffs.

Playoffs? Playoffs?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Cowboys got schooled in how to maintain draft position during a lost season by one of the few organizations inferior to us. Cincy simply put on a clinic in sucking.

Sewell would have looked great on the OL for the next decade BUT we should have our pick of WRs in round 1. :thumbup:
if they are so inferior , then how come they outsmarted the jones boys today??
jones boys dont need sewell , they like their guys !
This is what happens when 2 billionaire hillbillys own and run a football franchise lol

DandyDon52

Reaction score
We won a game, and the tankers do not like it.
Tankers = not real fans
dont say that jazz lol, everyone here are real fans.
This win today is meaningless if they dont make the playoffs, by winning the next 3.
I picked dallas to win , so was rooting for them to win, and also for dalton to beat his former team.
But the smart play is
1.lose out draft high
2. win out and go to playoffs
Do one of those, and knowing this team and the jones boys, they wont do either one.

edit
I have to say this to all those wanting to lose out, the jones boys will screw up the draft
no matter how high their pick is , so keep that in mind, they wont be doing what you would do,
they will draft like jerry talks, in circles, making no sense, and leave you doing this :huh:

9of11

Reaction score
We going to trade down this year....probably trade down twice.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Cowboys got schooled in how to maintain draft position during a lost season by one of the few organizations inferior to us. Cincy simply put on a clinic in sucking.

Sewell would have looked great on the OL for the next decade BUT we should have our pick of WRs in round 1. :thumbup:

That Cincy game was a sterling example of why we can't have nice things! Maybe we'll stink it up the rest of the way, though. We'll see.

jnday

Reaction score
Don't need OL or QB. We can trade down if needed, get more pics, draft all defense.
Exactly who do you expect to play OT in the coming years? Tyron is done. Yes, they need a QB that will not sink the salary cap.

jnday

Reaction score
No tankers are losers. The win means a lot to the players and coaches. I’m extremely happy your upset with the win.
You’re just trolling now. This game means nothing. Nobody will even remember it by next Sunday.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
giphy.gif

LLLOOLLL

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
We need defense, not OL.

Do you seriously trust T. Smith to come back and play 16 games? I don't.....

#1 priority.....protect your QB.

How many times do we need to see what happens when your QB goes down for the season?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you seriously trust T. Smith to come back and play 16 games? I don't.....

#1 priority.....protect your QB.

How many times do we need to see what happens when your QB goes down for the season?

Dak got hurt running about 12 yards from the LOS for a 1st down. Not from anything the OL did not do to protect him.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Loser

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those who actively root for their team to lose in the tough times don’t deserve to enjoy the good times.

.........and rooting for a win that is against the best interest of the team makes you a deserving fan?

Last edited:

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good...I'm glad we don't have to worry about this. Didn't want Sewell, even if he was the best available. This team needs one of the best defenders in the draft with their 1st round pick.

I'll take a defender too but I don't see one worth a top 5 pick. We need run stoppers......but all I see is Parsons who won't do anything without better DTs and Surtain.

Kingofholland

Reaction score

Not a fan of spending a top 5ish pick on OL anyway when our defense is the biggest issue. I know there are concerns about Tyron's health, but this is the first season he's missed significant time. Even if he does miss time in 2021, hopefully the rest of the line remains in tact. This year was probably about the worst case scenario for OL injuries, but at least we're learning more about the backups that have improved some At least in pass protection.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, you should. I'd be happy for you if you were.

I read your drivel about being an ex-player and yada yada........ you cannot make the argument that todays win was in the best interest of the franchise...... not at 3-9 you can't. But, you can dish out insults which is kinda your forte.