Clarence Hill: Dak extension "closer than it has been"

mldardy

Reaction score
What I stated to you was in support of what you stated to the other member.

I had also responded to the same member before creating the reply you are responding to me about.

'Emotional'? You jumped to the wrong conclusion out of the two of us.
You weren't clear in what you posted initially. Now that I understand, we've got no problem.

plymkr

Reaction score
Giving Dak a 3rd contract would be up there amoung the dumbest things Jerry has done - and that is big list.
I agree. When the best game of Dak’s second contract was against a team with a losing record it’s not a good idea to give him a 3rd. Unless you’re satisfied with beating teams with losing records. If that’s your goal then stick to the plan.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score

Dak in the same interview commenting on "fresh Jay's" like he's loose.

I saw loose last night Dak...it was Patty Mahomes. Watching last night I know there's NO WAY we win a SB if we get there with this guy vs Patrick. NO WAY.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
TL.md.jpeg

slick325

Reaction score
They wouldn't get the deal done and announce it on a Friday would they? Jerry is a more top of the news cycle type of person.

Plus, with the Eagles/Packers on tonight, the League wouldn't necessarily want a Dak Prescott contract announcement to take away from the Friday night showcase.

Right?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So will it happen today? The first time I was assured it was happening today was in July.