Clarence Hill: Dak extension "closer than it has been"

mldardy

Reaction score
It should be noted no NFL quarterback demanded $60 million AAV neither in 2007 and 2013. AAV demands increase as time passes.
OK again I'm not talking about the market or demand or any of that stuff. Pay attention to who and what I responded about. Another person getting emotional without knowing what I'm talking about.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
I wish they’d just be clear in what they want one way or another. Either sign him and get it over with or make it clear he’s playing out his contract and begin the process for preparing for life without him

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You’re comparing a team with a rookie Demarco Murray, rookie Tyron Smith, Nate Livings, Ryan Cook, McKenzie Bernadau, and Doug Free on the offensive line, and the 27th ranked defense in the league with two PBs on defense and one on offense.
That video was about the mental breakdowns of one player. Had nothing to do with the others.

MS17

Reaction score
Laugh now, Cry Later. This is the worst news yet.

Dak has football related PTSD. He's seen war and he came back traumatized. One too many deployments...and you saw what happened last year. Signing him here with all that pressure is the ultimate cruelty.
Interesting point. It just might be that a Dak Prescott extension could signal the beginning. of the end. Sometimes moving on somewhere else is the best medicine for both parties.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Arguing who is the biggest choker is still admitting they are both chokers.

RS12

Reaction score
And he passed Romo in playoff losses. Baller!
It is really sad that this fan base has become so accustomed to the mediocrity they have been battered into by an egomaniac owner that some celebrate two playoff wins in seven attempts. They cant understand how some of us who witnessed QBs that actually showed up when it mattered and each racked up a dozen playoff wins could want more out of the position. Ignorance is bliss apparently.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
And I decided to check out in the preseason. But by accident, my son had the Dolphins preseason game on and I saw potential in that guy. So I watched more and then Romo got hurt - manna from heaven!!!

The most curious part about Dak's journey is that he claimed he didn't get nervous in big games. It was a huge topic early on as rookie starters were not expected to perform well like they are in today's game...especially a 4th rounder who was unaccustomed to taking snaps under center.

What I now know is that Dak was always HIDING. He want to Mississippi State where he was the best player on the team and could shine. As long as the expectations are low, Dak is fine. Once they get ratcheted he chokes.

Romo had the same bug...the propensity to choke. And from what I've seen, this can't be fixed by an outside source. So your held hostage to the internal struggle of a guy who is delusional about his abilities.
Appreciate the perspective, we watched 2 players on a similiar career trajectory. As much as people try to tell me Romo was better than Dak and would have done this and this I just have trouble believing it based on that body of work.

Nav22

Reaction score
Spoken like a true Dak over Dallas fan, you want your hero to get paid max money and keep hindering the team for years to come. You trolls don’t care about the Cowboys whatsoever, so pathetic lol.
The cap hit goes DOWN if Dak gets paid, you know-nothing dolt.
:lmao2:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
It’s funny how the team lucks into QBs and the wants to run them off for “supposed choking.”

Same fans want to pay Ceedee, Micah, Diggs, etc though…..

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OK again I'm not talking about the market or demand or any of that stuff. Pay attention to who and what I responded about. Another person getting emotional without knowing what I'm talking about.
What I stated to you was in support of what you stated to the other member.

I had also responded to the same member before creating the reply you are responding to me about.

'Emotional'? You jumped to the wrong conclusion out of the two of us.

Jipper

Reaction score
Dak at 60mm plus means limited money elsewhere…think fa was slim pickings this year just wait!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We been awaiting almost 30 years... We know how this movie ends.
I really hope that Dak gets extended...JJ souled his soul so...let him do it again.

No Soup for JJ, no SB too.

Cowboys on three!
One...two...ah, forget getta about it.