Clarence Hill: Dak extension "closer than it has been"

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
In the real world the rest of the NFL will be far more interested in this ball game between two legitimate teams then they will about a tier 2 quarterback being overpaid to choke in the playoffs for a few more years
But guess what the talking heads will lead their shows with the next day. It won't be the NFL game.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What's wrong with asking for more when the organization, top to bottom, has failed to secure more than a handful of playoff wins in the last 30 years? "You don't have to watch", is a mentality that will surely lead us down that same road of failure. That kind of mindset encourages status quo and mediocrity. You do understand this, ya?
No what I understand is that extending Dak gives the Cowboys the only chance to win a Super Bowl in the next several years.

rambo2

Reaction score
https://alldlls.com/dak-prescott-deal-closer-but-cowboys-playing-with-fire/

"But there is an effort to get something done before Sunday’s season opener against the Cleveland Browns.

And, per a source with direct knowledge of the negotiations, progress has been made during talks with Prescott and the Cowboys and a deal is closer than it has been.

What’s also true, per the source, is the length of the deal is not a sticking point in negotiations, as has been reported. They are on the same page in terms of length."
Clarence with the dramatic. It makes sense to get the deal done today or tomorrow and give the Cowboys and Dak the headlines before the big game with Cleveland with Brady and company.

tomokawan

Reaction score
Sad that this franchise refuses to move forward and start fresh. Same old same old is so so boring.
We did. And had the Quincy Carter, Bledso, Vinnie, Chad, Drew, years. Fun times. I am OK if we moved on from Dak, but I don't not expect a quick turn around.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are almost out of time...

Qz4-Raxc-Oh4qnd-WOG5-N.gif

Their end is near.
Think the shoe is on your foot bud not ours.
Sunday night is 72 hours away.............hours not months or weeks.
You got your first cold shower on March 13th prepare yourself to be flushed out for good come Sunday night!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
https://alldlls.com/dak-prescott-deal-closer-but-cowboys-playing-with-fire/

"But there is an effort to get something done before Sunday’s season opener against the Cleveland Browns.

And, per a source with direct knowledge of the negotiations, progress has been made during talks with Prescott and the Cowboys and a deal is closer than it has been.

What’s also true, per the source, is the length of the deal is not a sticking point in negotiations, as has been reported. They are on the same page in terms of length."
no they're not on the same page or this wouldn't be a story right now

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ill believe it when I see it. A few days ago all the talk was that the money was agreed upon, but not the years. Now its the years are agreed upon but something else is the issue. With the inconsistencies in the details these reports seem to have very little credibility, even if coming from credible sources. Ultimately this is all a guessing game right now.
they always walk things back and say there's no issue we're on the same page

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pappy may go temporary but I doubt mountain keeps his word . He’ll find new ways to troll that what he does
My decision has nothing to do with this site which I thoroughly enjoy being a member.
No way am I spending any more years seeing Dak lay eggs taking our Cowboys along for the ride.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
they always walk things back and say there's no issue we're on the same page
Exactly. It could be true and a deal is right around the corner. It could also be true that both sides cant stand each other at this point but want to play nice to the public because they still have to coexist for the next 5 months. Until its reported that a deal is done its all speculation.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sign him. The team won't be bad enough to be high enough in the draft to pick a decent QB. We also don't want to trade our life away for one.