Climate Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
actually the burden of proof is on you and the other fanatics.

Conspiracy theorists: all of the world's scientists have collaborated a hoax to extort government funding...89% of which are not in the scientific field that would receive this increased funding? Opponents to climate change are the small minority or extremists.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Conspiracy theorists: all of the world's scientists have collaborated a hoax to extort government funding...89% of which are not in the scientific field that would receive this increased funding? Opponents to climate change are the small minority.

Yes and the vast majority.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
The proof can be seen every day. Rising sea levels, diminishing ice at the poles, species going extinct, drought, floods, record high tempertures, 97% of climate scientists agree man is causing climate change. Only idiots with political agendas deny it.

Only idiots with a social agenda push it. Everything you mention has happened time and time again to this planet long before man got here

burmafrd

Reaction score
Conspiracy theorists: all of the world's scientists have collaborated a hoax to extort government funding...89% of which are not in the scientific field that would receive this increased funding? Opponents to climate change are the small minority or extremists.

500 years ago the vast majority of smart people thought the earth was the center of the universe.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I only included non climate scientists to strengthen the argument.

and why would what non climatologists know about it? What would a biologist know about it? This actually weakens your arguement. Just in case you could not figure that out.

burmafrd

Reaction score
The proof can be seen every day. Rising sea levels, diminishing ice at the poles, species going extinct, drought, floods, record high tempertures, 97% of climate scientists agree man is causing climate change. Only idiots with political agendas deny it.

and prove that man has caused this. which you can't; and why you and the other wackos suddenly changed from Global Warming to Climate Change. Which is always happening anyway. The viciousness and anger and hatred spewed by the wackos should make people with common sense wonder.

DFWJC

Reaction score
As our old pal Blackie Sherrod would say...just scattershooting....
But I wonder if the very least reliable "scientist" on the planet is the recently minted "Climate Scientist".

BTW, I don't consider astrology to be a science.

Not saying how this will turn out in the long term one way or the other. Just saying.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
and why would what non climatologists know about it? What would a biologist know about it? This actually weakens your arguement. Just in case you could not figure that out.

They support funding towards climate science? The argument being scientists are extorting funds with fabricated findings to further their own cause...?

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Only idiots with a social agenda push it. Everything you mention has happened time and time again to this planet long before man got here

I hate both republicans and democrats so shoots your theory down.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
As our old pal Blackie Sherrod would say...just scattershooting....
But I wonder if the very least reliable "scientist" on the planet is the recently minted "Climate Scientist".

BTW, I don't consider astrology to be a science.

Not saying how this will turn out in the long term one way or the other. Just saying.

Neither did the survey conducted claiming 97% support. Earth Scientists do not include Astrology as a discipline?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
i said nothing about politics now did i?

Your quote:

So yea, you did.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Your quote:

So yea, you did.

You and comprehension don't get along. Its a social issue I referred to, not political. You make it that way for your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.