News: Clinched-It-All Cowboys 100: Facts + Figures for Lions

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I've seriously hated Detroit ever since that last second Stafford QB sneak at the goal line for the win (2013).

After the game, one of the Lions DL or LBs said "same ole Cowboys."

I couldn't believe it. This coming from a franchise that went 0-16 in recent history.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
I've seriously hated Detroit ever since that last second Stafford QB sneak at the goal line for the win (2013).

I couldn't believe it. This coming from a franchise that went 0-16 in recent history.

Stafford gets under my skin too. He doesn't pipe up to the refs about missed calls last week against the Giants, but you can bet your bottom dollar that he will raise a fuss in Dallas games about missed calls.

In some ways, I blame the 2014 Dez non catch on Stafford's pie hole...

CCBoy

Reaction score

I think that whole Lion roster should just be handed a pack of pampers after they piss their way out of tonight's game...

Parche

Reaction score
Wonder if we´re that good against the run... or is the fact that everybody try to pass vs our D.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wonder if we´re that good against the run... or is the fact that everybody try to pass vs our D.
Probably a little bit of both, but overall what we do on defense ultimately works. The pass rush showed improvement last week. If that continues tonight, we can feel good going forward.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Interesting you would mention this. I live in the area and Lions fans are arrogant as hell for no discernible reason. When they play us, their players strut around, throw at the star and behave as if there's some rivalry between us. There is not. I hope we kick their ***** tonight, making them shake in their boots about even making the plzyoffs. I believe they are jealous of the glamor surrounding the Cowboys. Marinelli and Linehan both bombed with the Lions, but they are having great success in Dallas. Further proof that their franchise just sucks.