Video: Clip Emerges of Jerry Jones Making Racially-Charged Joke

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I'm gonna assume the gentleman was marrying a ww hence the comment from Jerry. lame joke maybe, but a nonstory
Non-story?

This is a non-story if it involves the owner(s) of most other NFL teams.

But this is Dallas. This is Jerry Jones.

This will probably dwarf Irsay's drugs & DUI arrest.

Cas2800

Reaction score
So would it be racially charged if he said your husband is with a white woman? Its not like he said the N word. Black people prefer to be called Black instead of any other word. I don't understand why it always has to be about race.

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
So would it be racially charged if he said your husband is with a white woman? Its not like he said the N word. Black people prefer to be called Black instead of any other word. I don't understand why it always has to be about race.

Amen.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
It's going to give Jerry more fire because the conspiracy against him by NFL is getting more and more apparent.

So what happens when Jerry gives out the other owners little secrets? Oh oh.

Last edited:

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I can’t stand Jerry. But I bet someone asked him to say this so they can send it out as a joke. Its not a “racially charged” joke.

Reaction score
It' going to give Jerry more fire because the conspiracy against him by NFL is getting more and more apparent.

So what happens when Jerry gives out the other owners little secrets? Oh oh.
I really hope Jerry doesn't have to stoop to their level. He should try to stick to the high road.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Finally saw it. Jerry slurred his speech then said something that clearly needs to be in context to be understood. It didn't seem malicious, though.

Proximo

Reaction score
"Racially charged".

That headline is just as bad as that alleged murderer who was recently in headlines as a "former Cowboys player".....but never actually played a single down for us. Was a camp body for like one week in 1994.

sbark

Reaction score
I really hope Jerry doesn't have to stoop to their level. He should try to stick to the high road.
Like kraft tried to.....he got run over. His revenge was a Superbowl trophy. Maybe JJ will go all out on free agency

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Is this the best the NFL has to smear Jerry with?

Weak sauce, I was expecting to hear the N-word or something...............Goddell needs to up his game, should have hired some teenager to say Jerry grab her butt.