Video: Clip Emerges of Jerry Jones Making Racially-Charged Joke

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
If Jerry wins, fine...Goodell is awful. If Goodell wins and this ends up getting Jerry outta here forever (or at least start the process), then I'll take it too! :flagwave:

sbark

Reaction score
Was just on radio....really no mechanism for jerry to be stripped of franchise.....

Besides....I don't like anyone to be jacked of property they own by any means or methods....our country is bases of private property rights free speech and written rule of law....not made up charges against Zeke or jerry to financially damage them

canters

Reaction score
Was just on radio....really no mechanism for jerry to be stripped of franchise.....

Besides....I don't like anyone to be jacked of property they own by any means or methods....our country is bases of private property rights free speech and written rule of law....not made up charges against Zeke or jerry to financially damage them
I think talk of forfeiture is media speculation or a league official trying to rattle JJ.

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
So you can’t even mention someone’s race in conversation without it being deemed racist anymore? Ok.

I came in here ripe and ready to be offended but I’m just not seeing the harm in this.

All I know is, the timing of this seems really suspect. If the NFL is behind it, and it appears to be so, this will not end well for either side.

robjay04

Reaction score
ESPN isn’t covering this.

Bleacher Report isn’t covering this.