Video: Clip Emerges of Jerry Jones Making Racially-Charged Joke

links18

Reaction score
Seems to be some type of inside joke with the guy that he's with, who also laughs and is black. Doesn't seem like a huge deal unless there's more to it. Not like there's any racial slurs or obvious negative connotations.

For all we know, the guy asked him to say that. This needs much more context.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
For all we know, the guy asked him to say that. This needs much more context.

He definitely didn't ask him to say that, but it's the type of joke a friend might make to another.

It's funny cause even if you take the comment at face value, I'm not even sure who we are saying he's being "racially charged" against.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
It's a Friday, this was probably just the teaser/appetizer. The real juicy stuff will be coming in the weeks/months to come. Goodell will be ready, he might have an entire library worth of Jerry footage/audio. Now we will see how many spies in the NFL offices does Jerry have. This will be like Game of Thrones :laugh:

robjay04

Reaction score
" won't cast judgment on one moment when a joke went south to capture who this man represents in a lifetime commitment of love and compassion to all ethnicities," Sanders told The Blast. "Jerry does more for his players than anyone in the league. I don't think there's a player, whether African American or Caucasian, that would agree [the video] is a representation of Jerry."

Deion Sanders quote..

http://www.ibtimes.com/video-showing-nfl-owner-jerry-jones-making-racial-comment-surfaces-2616382

TheDoctor

Reaction score
I was expecting the typical vitriol against Blacks and was possibly willing to still stand by Jerry depending on the context, then I see the clip...how is this a big deal?

NFL, go get HUGGED.

And hugged is a typo.

canters

Reaction score
" won't cast judgment on one moment when a joke went south to capture who this man represents in a lifetime commitment of love and compassion to all ethnicities," Sanders told The Blast. "Jerry does more for his players than anyone in the league. I don't think there's a player, whether African American or Caucasian, that would agree [the video] is a representation of Jerry."

Deion Sanders quote..

http://www.ibtimes.com/video-showing-nfl-owner-jerry-jones-making-racial-comment-surfaces-2616382
Deion has spoken and we can move on. At least he “tackled” this controversy.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
It is starting to spread on Twitter but nothing hard hitting

Kalyan

Reaction score
If this starts to happen, I am willing to bet there 31 other owners in the league that are nervous wondering when their past transgressions might come to light.
And how goodell can blackmail them, so owners ate puppets

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
We're getting to the point where so many videos/texts are released at opportune times that people are growing numb to actual wrongdoing.