Coach Dungy and Rodney Harrison

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Seattle's D is playing really, really well right now...and Russell Wilson will always be the media darling. They just beat the Pats and they always turn it on at this time of year. We are definitely the up and coming challenger this year, but Seattle is the schoolyard bully that has be knocked out before we can give everybody their lunch money back.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Both picked Seattle over Dallas as the best team in the nfc. A lot of folks have amnesia.

I remember the boyz going up to Seattle a couple of years ago and totally out playing them. I thinks this years version of the cowboys is just as good. JMO.

Think they are better IMO. Seattle thought 2014 version was physically dominant, wait until they get a taste of the 2016 upgrade.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Both picked Seattle over Dallas as the best team in the nfc.
smh2.gif

stiletto

Reaction score
I think Seattle is better at home. I'd hate to have to play them up there. I agree with the commentators about Seattle having a more complete team because of their Defense but our Offense is superior, so it is kind of a wash. I think they win in Seattle and we would beat them in Dallas. All the more reason to beat Washington and just win every game from here on out. NO ONE wants Seattle to get home field. Not saying we couldn't beat them up there but I'd rather take my chances making them go on the road...

With that said, we should kill Washington on Turkey day...Home field, Washington with a night game...if we get beat it would be a major let down for me anyways. We should go to 10-1 easily.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Dungy and Harrison said Seattle is a more balanced team since they are good on both offense and defense. Seattle is playing exceptionally well right now. The Commanders are currently beating Green Bay on SNF and also look strong, as do the Giants. The Boys will need to continue their excellent play in order to secure a favorable playoff spot.

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
Seattle has Russell Wilson getting healthy and Rawls just returned. Their defense may make them the better team but it's very close. It would be a heck of a game

robjay04

Reaction score
Cowboys fans treat a 2014 regular season game like their super bowl. It's depressing

How about some of us believe we match up well against them based on that game?

A lot of the same personnel besides the backfield.

mldardy

Reaction score
Seattle is better until we beat them when it counts. They did their part in 2014 and we didn't
Yeah this makes no sense. They didn't win it all in 2014 and we beat in 2014 WHEN IT COUNTED. We have a better record, didn't lose to the freaking Rams, and didn't tie with the Cards in a TD less game in 2016 so there is no way right now they are better.

Last edited: