Coach Dungy and Rodney Harrison

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah this makes no sense. They didn't win it all in 2014 and we beat in 2014 WHEN IT COUNTED. We have a better record, didn't lose to the freaking Rams, and didn't tie with the Cards in a TD less game in 2016 so there is no way right now they are better.

Until proven otherwise they have the better qb, better coaching staff and better defense. You act as if the Seahawks are chipped liver.

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
They got Rawls back on Offense. Cut Michaels, and then Prosise got significantly hurt today. They are not deep at RB now. Wilson is an excellent player, and is getting mobility back. Graham is playing WAY better than last year and is a weapon. Their D is deep and solid and tough.

BUT our oline has shown they can push around that D. Plus their oline is very suspect.

Until we show it in playoffs though.......

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Seattle D is firing on all cylinders. Dallas O is a juggernaut. It would be an amazing game. Seattle vs Dallas in the NFC title game. I haven't felt giddy with this much anticipation since Dallas vs SF in the '94 NFC Title game at Candelstick.

mldardy

Reaction score
Until proven otherwise they have the better qb, better coaching staff and better defense. You act as if the Seahawks are chipped liver.
Wow this guy. You are making a lot of guarantees. They don't have better anything right now. And you are acting like the Seahawks are 5 time Super Bowl champs if I'm acting like they are chopped liver.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Seattle D is firing on all cylinders. Dallas O is a juggernaut. It would be an amazing game. Seattle vs Dallas in the NFC title game. I haven't felt giddy with this much anticipation since Dallas vs SF in the '94 NFC Title game at Candelstick.
Do you mean 92?

remdak

Reaction score
Seattle will probably not lose another game in the regular season. They don't play a team with a winning record. Maybe Carolina will give them a game. Hopefully, Dallas can stay ahead of them for the home field in the playoffs.

mldardy

Reaction score
Seattle will probably not lose another game in the regular season. They don't play a team with a winning record. Maybe Carolina will give them a game. Hopefully, Dallas can stay ahead of them for the home field in the playoffs.
Their two losses and a tie were all to teams with losing records. Seattle isn't guaranteed anything.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Don't care. It's whoever is #1 at the end of the day on Feb 5th 2017. Tired of looking at rankings.

I'm also really tired of looking past next week's opponent, we've not done much until we win a few playoff games.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Both picked Seattle over Dallas as the best team in the nfc. A lot of folks have amnesia.

I remember the boyz going up to Seattle a couple of years ago and totally out playing them. I thinks this years version of the cowboys is just as good. JMO.
Not only that, we almost beat them last year with Matt freaking Cassel.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I get what they're saying but still, I don't see a tie in Dallas's record. ;)

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
Cowboys fans treat a 2014 regular season game like their super bowl. It's depressing
No different than the Seahawk fans treating their biggest road win in years at N.E.

Anyway, it's a rock, paper, scissors match-up to me:
Seattle > New England
New England > Dallas
Dallas > Seattle

Seattle's D-line is built like ours...."rushmen". They don't have enough beef to keep our O-line from getting into the 2nd level. We saw it in 2014, some in 2015 and also in the dress rehearsal this preseason.

Proof

Reaction score
No different than the Seahawk fans treating their biggest road win in years at N.E.

Anyway, it's a rock, paper, scissors match-up to me:
Seattle > New England
New England > Dallas
Dallas > Seattle

Seattle's D-line is built like ours...."rushmen". They don't have enough beef to keep our O-line from getting into the 2nd level. We saw it in 2014, some in 2015 and also in the dress rehearsal this preseason.

Well a little different. That was last week, and a bit of Super Bowl vengeance. We're talking about a game that was two years ago. It's just silly to me.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
Well a little different. That was last week, and a bit of Super Bowl vengeance. We're talking about a game that was two years ago. It's just silly to me.
How much has their defense changed since then? How much has our O-line changed since then?