Coach Prime: Next Cowboy HC?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Here's the tweet.....not sure why OP didn't post it, not hard to fid

Maybe he can bring this guy with him. ;)
leon-sandcastle-score-rookie-card-front-blog.jpg

terra

Reaction score
Increasing noise out there. What are the odds? Duscuss.
The noise is from morons with no football knowledge. Only an idiot would listen.

As regards neon? Lets see how long it takes him to get bored there. And he will be the same everywhere; two or three years and he will move on.

Tractor1

Reaction score

I've been a Cowboys fan for 61 years. It was bad enough that Sanders was part of the organization as a player. If he ever sniffed the head coach position I'd no longer be a fan.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I made this comment last week. IMO, the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys needs to be somebody the players respect and admire. He needs to be someone that motivates them. We got the X's and O's coaches. I'll take Dieon over MM any day.........but not over Sean Payton.

This

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not a chance…Deion is an inspirational guy and a great small college coach. He has a future as a big time recruiter and that will probably get him a job at a big program at some point. But he’s not NFL head coach material.
Lol he isn’t going to become a recruiter at a big college program. He wants his own sand box

visionary

Reaction score
I made this comment last week. IMO, the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys needs to be somebody the players respect and admire. He needs to be someone that motivates them. We got the X's and O's coaches. I'll take Dieon over MM any day.........but not over Sean Payton.

just stop it
Please just stop the insanity

lqmac1

Reaction score
Zero chance! He would need to perform at the same level against stiffer competition before making the jump to the NFL, especially the Dallas Cowboys.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Since when did Shaq develop an obsession for fixing the Cowboys?

Makes about as much sense as Troy Aikman giving tips for rebuilding the Orlando Magic.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Ole Shaq is a piece of work. I guess Lebron will be next wanting Alvin Harper to be Dallas' new HC! :lmao2:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Since when did Shaq develop an obsession for fixing the Cowboys?

Makes about as much sense as Troy Aikman giving tips for rebuilding the Orlando Magic.
o_O He has the same obsession as every other fan. Especially in here. Or haven't you noticed?!

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Not a chance…Deion is an inspirational guy and a great small college coach. He has a future as a big time recruiter and that will probably get him a job at a big program at some point. But he’s not NFL head coach material.

He is making a difference at Jackson State....has gotten some quality recruits. This is the kind of job that suits him. But NFL, don't think so.