Coaching blame?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I really dont care what you see. The entire fanbase wants that loser fired. You are but a handicapped blip in a sea of hatred for the guy.
The total fan base doesn’t want him fired. Just some noisy unidentified members on an anonymous fan site. Lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The entire fan base wants to rid themselves of Jerry as GM. That would be more of a unanimous venture.

But given the fact Jerry’s not giving up his meddling ways with puppetry head coaches there’s still a sizable supporting base for Garrett.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
The total fan base doesn’t want him fired. Just some noisy unidentified members on an anonymous fan site. Lol
Pretty sure it's close to the entire fanbase. I don't think I've met a cowboy fan in person or on the internet except you and your girlfriend idgit that thinks he shouldn't be fired.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Pretty sure it's close to the entire fanbase. I don't think I've met a cowboy fan in person or on the internet except you and your girlfriend idgit that thinks he shouldn't be fired.
Fired for what ? Being 3-2.

If you were going to fire Garrett should have done it when we were 8-8 or 4-12.

We are all frustrated but most fans I know personally don’t have much hope with Jerry.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Fired for what ? Being 3-2.

If you were going to fire Garrett should have done it when we were 8-8 or 4-12.

We are all frustrated but most fans I know personally don’t have much hope with Jerry.
Look if I could pick between Garrett and Jerry it would be Jerry but that ain't happenin.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
When I look at all the puppets we’ve had who has built the best team and had the most success consistently?

Which puppet has influenced this dysfunctional organization in a much more solid direction?

Who’s responsible for this improved process and culture? I give credit to Jason Garrett and have since he took over in 2011.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Look if I could pick between Garrett and Jerry it would be Jerry but that ain't happenin.
I understand but what’s changing with Jerry still in place? Who are we going to attract to come here?

Obviously some fans still have hope with Jerry. I don’t.

I sincerely don’t see a better situation with a Puppet than we have with Jason Garrett.

CoachD

Reaction score
Just heard saints and packers went back and looked at Kellen Moore tape from Boise St. Kellen Moore was smart enough to use the same signals now as he did then. Coaching in this organization is wow.

Do you mean the signals that Dak uses at the line of scrimmage for audibles? OC's don't use hand signals like they used to call plays since the invention of the helmet mic!

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Do you mean the signals that Dak uses at the line of scrimmage for audibles? OC's don't use hand signals like they used to call plays since the invention of the helmet mic!
Obviously come on fam you are better than this. Btw you are new here, the profile picture isn't actually me.

CoachD

Reaction score
Obviously come on fam you are better than this. Btw you are new here, the profile picture isn't actually me.

Yes I am new here but well known throughout the dc.com fan/poster base. Many many years and you'll see my knowledge of football in the coming weeks especially when it comes to the Cowboys so bring it on, but just a quick heads up it might not be pleasant!

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Yes I am new here but well known throughout the dc.com fan/poster base. Many many years and you'll see my knowledge of football in the coming weeks especially when it comes to the Cowboys so bring it on, but just a quick heads up it might not be pleasant!
I was on that garbage dc.com forum. You prolly best friends with oldschoolbum, ksk, and girlsgonewild

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Or maybe worse like with Wade, Campo, or Gailey.

Garrett is so unappreciated in how he’s transformed the most dysfunctional organization in NFL with his influence over Jerry.

I appreciate the change in direction him, Will Clay and Stephen have implemented, however, the bottom line he is the head coach and this team continues to have the same deficiencies year after year. At some point, you have to go in a different direction.