Coaching matters

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Using our Kellen Moore logic, shouldn't we just hire Steve Belichick right now.?

https://www.patriots.com/team/coaches-roster/steve-belichick

AR-151009716.jpg

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Where was this coaching last year? Benching your best CB and gi CB giving up 41 pts
Where was Gurley? Rams are a play action team Run first...dont run you lose
Are you saying that was not an amazing defensive game plan by Belicheat? He should have been the MVP. I hate NE, but you have to give Belicheat his due.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Put most of the pressure on Goff to win the game. NE did that and our coaching staff couldn't find a way to do it. And the 270 yards rushing the Rams got, took the pressure off of Goff and made the game comfortable for him.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
You're exactly right, both teams sucked.
Surely in a low scoring game such as this the defense must've executed better than the offense correct? I was informed that the team that executes better wins. Wasn't there a winner? If both teams execution were as bad as you think what determined the winner?

Dre11

Reaction score
Surely in a low scoring game such as this the defense must've executed better than the offense correct? I was informed that the team that executes better wins. Wasn't there a winner? If both teams execution were as bad as you think what determined the winner?

Or the offenses executed less, this isn't hard . Son

Dre11

Reaction score

Saw at least 3 passes Geoff missed that probably scores across the middle of the field. 1 Romo talked about, the other two 1 in the end zone, he was late, and also the 1 to the 1 he was late.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Or the offenses executed less, this isn't hard . Son
Okay so when the offense executes less it = team sucked. Now that that's cleared up as the boards established preacher of the importance of execution why did the team suck if the defense executed better? Don't they deserve praise for executing the play call and preventing the opposing offense from doing the same? That's the name of the game after all. Execution.

Dre11

Reaction score
Okay so when the offense executes less it = team sucked. Now that that's cleared up as the boards established preacher of the importance of execution why did the team suck if the defense executed better? Don't they deserve praise for executing the play call and preventing the opposing offense from doing the same? That's the name of the game after all. Execution.

Did you not see Geoff miss 3 possible Tds because he's late on two and completely miss the other. It's not hard. Son or do you not know what you're watching

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Did you not see Geoff miss 3 possible Tds because he's late on two and completely miss the other. It's not hard. Son or do you not know what you're watching
Sure did. I asked if it was not enough execution for you and you said yes both teams sucked. You then trotted out three missed throws by one player as the sole explanation for both teams sucking. Not once but twice now. So if one player misses three throws and fails to put points on the board in a game where they were hard to come by why does that carry over to the team?

Dre11

Reaction score
Sure did. I asked if it was not enough execution for you and you said yes both teams sucked. You then trotted out three missed throws by one player as the sole explanation for both teams sucking. Not once but twice now. So if one player misses three throws and fails to put points on the board in a game where they were hard to come by why does that carry over to the team?

Dre11

Reaction score
They weren't hard to come by, they were easy throws . As I said, players win and lose games by their execution. Period.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
So what is left for Belichick to achieve. He is considered the best by many. How could he possibly out do what he has already accomplished. But there is still one unthinkable mountain to climb, Coach the Dallas Cowboys to a Superbowl, yea baby. Tkae the challenge Bill.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
They weren't hard to come by, they were easy throws . As I said, players win and lose games by their execution. Period.
I know what you say. When I put forth the question about the defense executing better you brushed it off as the offense executed less. Those weren't the only throws made that game. For a guy that puts so much stock in execution being the end all and be all of determining the outcome of games where's the aknowledgement that the Patriots D heavily impacted the Rams O? Because of three missed throws I guess it doesn't matter.

Dre11

Reaction score
I know what you say. When I put forth the question about the defense executing better you brushed it off as the offense executed less. Those weren't the only throws made that game. For a guy that puts so much stock in execution being the end all and be all of determining the outcome of games where's the aknowledgement that the Patriots D heavily impacted the Rams O? Because of three missed throws I guess it doesn't matter.

If you know what I said, then **** and move on, I'll say it a last time. Players win and lose games.