Coaching matters

Reid1boys

Reaction score
People forget Garrett was a pass happy coordinator as an OC, people complained then, he then went to the run and people still complain.
wait for our offense to lay a goose egg in a game upcoming and watch how quick they turn on Moore.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Coaching matters even more now, as injuries start to pile up (Gallup, Woods, etc.)

Now let's see how we handle some adversity. Time to coach 'em up, next man up.

shabazz

Reaction score
N Kitna as QB coach.

Kitmo.
To be fair, we’ve added two pro bowl caliber offensive starters since the start of last season, Gallup is in his second year, Cobb is a big upgrade in the slot and Jarwin is coming into his own.

Kellen Moore has more toys than we had at the start of last season

If this is the case lets be sure to way overpay the QB who's benefited by this

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Coaching matters even more now, as injuries start to pile up (Gallup, Woods, etc.)

Now let's see how we handle some adversity. Time to coach 'em up, next man up.
Talent trumps all.......

Lets see how great Tomlin and Payton are for the next 6 weeks.

blueblood70

Reaction score
We went from one of the worst scoring offenses last year to one of the best...

What changed you say?

Kellen Moore....
the giants and reskins being first happened.. again I cant say this enough we can talk about change and coaching after game 16..Miami and short No team coming as well.. it set up perfect thats what happened, I want to see games against stronger Defenses before I get on that bandwagon..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We went from one of the worst scoring offenses last year to one of the best...

What changed you say?

Kellen Moore....

bubububububububut Garrett deserves the credit. LOL

After all, its Garretts offense that Moore is showing Garrett how to run properly. :yourock::yourock::yourock:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
the giants and reskins being first happened.. again I cant say this enough we can talk about change and coaching after game 16..Miami and short No team coming as well.. it set up perfect thats what happened, I want to see games against stronger Defenses before I get on that bandwagon..

couldnt agree more. I think many things are taking place. Would everyone not agree that players improved from year 1-4? Cooper cam ein the middle of the year last year. Gallup was a rookie last year. Fredbeard is back and healthy, Dak is in year 4, no questions plays and play calling are simply better, no mistake Witten makes a difference in short yardage...... so many pluses all coming together at the same time. There is no way Moore on his own is the reason........ add in two weak teams as well. This is a perfect storm for us that can not be settled until after the season. Like I said.... watch how quickly Payton and Tomlinson look like ****** coaches with the loss of a HOF qb.

blueblood70

Reaction score
couldnt agree more. I think many things are taking place. Would everyone not agree that players improved from year 1-4? Cooper cam ein the middle of the year last year. Gallup was a rookie last year. Fredbeard is back and healthy, Dak is in year 4, no questions plays and play calling are simply better, no mistake Witten makes a difference in short yardage...... so many pluses all coming together at the same time. There is no way Moore on his own is the reason........ add in two weak teams as well. This is a perfect storm for us that can not be settled until after the season. Like I said.... watch how quickly Payton and Tomlinson look like ****** coaches with the loss of a HOF qb.

Very true the talk about next man up and the true measure of coach is winning with less talent once injuries' happen.. so Garett been ripped to shreds because he couldn't get as lucky as the outlier not the norm as the Eagles caught lightening in a bottle ONE TIME with a lot of injuries' and got SB..

but to reiterate im not getting myself all worked u and excited after starting 2-0 againt bad teams.. with more luck with MIA and a wekened NO comig down the stretch..although this is the year if any that if a team like Dallas has ll this luck of a hot start agasnt poor competion get 2-3 games up in the dicision, they BETTER get to a NFCCG with HF..

If not its same ole same ole

Look at the history weve seen teams satrt out 5-0 and not make the playoffs or fail late in the season first round out.. we see teams like us and the colts start out 3-5 and make it further..

its way to early to be talking how great and changed weverythign is.. let it play out..

very nice to have some positive excitement but all this hype especially with Dak and Moore is just that until they prove they can beat the best and make it further in the playoffs.. RS wins and success with early playoff exits is still at top of mind..

its NFCCG or bust... we can elevate KM and Dak after that happens..again if not same ole story different year.. if theres a year whee you are handed the easy road and cant capatilize, well big changes coming next year..

this site is either way to down or way to high...we need some temperament or big disappointments coming..:)