Twitter: Cole Beasley: "Dallas was never really like a place I really, really wanted to go"

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Have a gut feeling something happened behind closed doors to him. Would not be suprised at all if its true.
Point on the doll where Lal touched you Cole...

200.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
For me, I didn't want him to re-sign at all last year, mainly due to cost/age/his weird twitter feuds with fans and so on.
So, I'm not some white knight for Bease.

But, yea, this just felt like a story the local news ran due to it being the offseason and wanting to run a story on a "newly" signed player that is expected to be some part of the offensive gameplan.

It's not like he went on Social Media and posted that quote without context.
Yeah he does himself no favors.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He thinks he is an All-Pro type talent.

He is butt-hurt about only playing 66% of the snaps.

Also, he was "only" targeted 87 times in 2018.

For reference, Dez was targeted 159 times at his peak and 132 in 2017 despite a clear decline in ability.

I'm sure (based on her social media presense) that his wife has added to his sense of being a great player.

Since he is from the Dallas area (both High School and College), it probably adds to the number of fans/friends/family that constantly tell him about his "greatness".

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Was Beasley drafted?

Nope. You were an UDFA Rookie who had a chance to choose what team you signed with.

Therefore, if you didn't want to really be a Cowboy, and yet you signed here anyways, then I have no other choice but to guess Dallas was your ONLY option to play in the NFL then?

Oh Beasley. Just ****.

Exactly. Dallas gave this slow, limited moron a chance. Paid him a lot of money. I never liked him and have been consistent about it. Very over rated. Remember early on when he tired to quit. That said a lot. Through the years he consistently churned out 3 for 30 games while being caught from behind by LBs. Occasional nice play but never a difference maker. Then there is the rap career which to me says a lot. Since it became apparent he was not going to be resigned the little diva / Napoleon has showed his true colors. He is a losing player. Perfect for the Bills. Good riddance.

Wood

Reaction score
ha looks like Beasley closed his twitter account.

GMO415

Reaction score
The guy quits on the team. The team doesn't quit on him, and this is how he plays it forward? Bease eat a bowl of D

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Bobby Belt did his quote no justice by headlining it the way he did. It was not the way he meant it and he was just talking about how he was just basically looking for any team to sign with being a UDFA. It was a very innocent statement but it won’t matter as he is now public enemy number one.

Bobby Belt was wrong!

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, his girlfriend had to shut him up cuz he was acting like the female dog variety when fans were complaining about his play on the field.

He needs to clam up and get over it. Be a man.

The Natural

Reaction score
I actually read the article and didn't see a problem with what he said. I'm also not from Texas so I don't give a damn who wants to be in Dallas or not.