Cole Beasley dropping knowledge

starfan1

Reaction score
How in the hell do you know he's repeating he company line, it's what you want to believe, because you want to blame the coach, he knows where the breakdowns were he watched the damn film.
Dre I agree execution is a huge issue that’s not saying the coaching don’t need an upgrade but in the end it’s up to the players.

I’m not a coaching apologist but none of them can catch the int for the players or make the block or not hold or make the right throw the right way

Regardless it appears to much more fun to ledge jump . It’s 1 game

Blackrain

Reaction score
Do any of you guys ever watch clips like this Beasley clip here where he outright says you don’t know what’s really going on and that the hysteria is basically all bull**** and have the decency to be embarrassed by being a part of that overreaction? Or do you hear it and just assume he’s talking about some other hysterical know-it-all? It’s kind of amusing how it just gets completely ignored.

I would consider it hysteria and overreaction if Garrett and the lions castoffs were not continually outcoached and unprepared . Granted Garrett is good at assembling talent making them like him and play hard for him .

But he is not talented enough to prepare them properly or make the adjustments necessary on game day to out coach his opponents . This has been proven over and over again its not overreaction its fact .

This is why it is so important we have the best Oline in the league . 5 yrd per carry even when the D knows you are running and stacks the box fixes Garretts coaching inadequacy and the majority of Dak problems till he matures .

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would consider it hysteria and overreaction if Garrett and the lions castoffs were not continually outcoached and unprepared . Granted Garrett is good at assembling talent making them like him and play hard for him .

But he is not talented enough to prepare them properly or make the adjustments necessary on game day to out coach his opponents . This has been proven over and over again its not overreaction its fact .

This is why it is so important we have the best Oline in the league . 5 yrd per carry even when the D knows you are running and stacks the box fixes Garretts coaching inadequacy and the majority of Dak problems till he matures .

I know people think this, but I don’t get it. What I see is what happened this week: execution problems getting mistaken for play calling problems and coaches getting blamed inappropriately. And when it gets pointed out, it pivots to ‘the coaches are responsible for execution problems’ as if, if they’d only told Tyron Smith “you can’t block in the back,” everything would be ok.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score

exactly, if people are blaming the players for execution; then the terrible preparation and coaching is to blame.
Its one thing to blame 1 player, but the whole offense ?

Thats coaching.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I know people think this, but I don’t get it. What I see is what happened this week: execution problems getting mistaken for play calling problems and coaches getting blamed inappropriately. And when it gets pointed out, it pivots to ‘the coaches are responsible for execution problems’ as if, if they’d only told Tyron Smith “you can’t block in the back,” everything would be ok.

Agreed there were execution problems but we are at a chicken or the egg situation . I follow the school of thought that if we were prepared properly as in played a bunch of downs together in preseason we would have executed better . Maybe not perfectly but better quite possibly good enough to win .
We needed another drive and it would have been nice to have Bailey to kick that FG but hey that a whole other can of worms LOL

Failure to prepare is preparing to fail my grandpop always said it has served me very well through my life and I truly believe if better prepared we could have won that game .