Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With Switzer he's only one short.

hqdefault.jpg

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Amazing. Maybe if he focused more on football he wouldn't have had such a down year. I am all for Switzer replacing him. In my opinion, Dez, Brice and Beasley are 3 receiver slots that should be filled with a new player. Guys that can run routes, get open deep, block, and really change the outcome of the game. The Dallas receiving corps was really bad this year. Blame the QB and the OC but the players themselves are accountable as well.

The Natural

Reaction score
Amazing. Maybe if he focused more on football he wouldn't have had such a down year. I am all for Switzer replacing him. In my opinion, Dez, Brice and Beasley are 3 receiver slots that should be filled with a new player. Guys that can run routes, get open deep, block, and really change the outcome of the game. The Dallas receiving corps was really bad this year. Blame the QB and the OC but the players themselves are accountable as well.

How many times per game did we throw it deep?

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
maybe he should just stop playing football and concentrate on his music he wasn't ver y good this season

Whyjerry

Reaction score
How many times per game did we throw it deep?

Almost never but if you really watch the game the wideouts don't get open. Route combos are a problem but the players don't separate. Dak does throw a good deep ball. In my opinion Dak's season turned down after the beating he took vs. Atlanta. That was 100pct on the coaches.

coult44

Reaction score

Do people like you really think like this?