Cole Beasley is a now a rapper?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Nothing surprises me. Watch TMZ at night and there is always some famous young rapper I have never heard of that’s rich beyond belief. How can they be that rich and so many people hasnt even heard of them?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
You have to realize a lot of the demographic on here hates rap. It was obvious what a lot of the replies would be on here when I saw it this morning. Not surprising.

You mean stereotyping........they'd be surprised what a little education can do

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
We have a "clapper", why not a "rapper"?

Seriously though, I can't stand that stuff, but that's just my personal preference, I don't consider it music.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Nothing surprises me. Watch TMZ at night and there is always some famous young rapper I have never heard of that’s rich beyond belief. How can they be that rich and so many people hasnt even heard of them?

So true......I'm certified old school. Had no idea billions of $$$ pumped in rap music until a few years ago. Read an article where some the richest entertainers today are rap artists and producers.

sideon

Reaction score
Amazing. Maybe if he focused more on football he wouldn't have had such a down year. I am all for Switzer replacing him. In my opinion, Dez, Brice and Beasley are 3 receiver slots that should be filled with a new player. Guys that can run routes, get open deep, block, and really change the outcome of the game. The Dallas receiving corps was really bad this year. Blame the QB and the OC but the players themselves are accountable as well.
So all the WRs all of a sudden forgot how to play football? I honestly want all of them gone so they can flourish with a new team, and then we'll get to see Dak over & under throw a whole new WR corp.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I couldn't care less about rap or what Beasley does in his off time. What he does and how he does it for the Cowboys does interest me plenty, though. Yes, he could have had a better year in 2017. I think he'll likely find the going tough until the team finds and signs a pair of much more capable starting WRs and maybe even a better TE than what we have now. (jmho)

Last edited:

links18

Reaction score
Umm ... Romo?

How many times did we hear here that he should be focusing on football instead of golf in the offseason?

And that was stupid too. But Dak should really stop doing soup commercials. :)

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Umm ... Romo?

How many times did we hear here that he should be focusing on football instead of golf in the offseason?

To be honest, Romo actually agreed the last few years of his career. Said many times time last few years how he passed on several tournaments to focus his football career. Not sure if this is true but it was mentioned by some his golfing was affecting his back issues...........

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here is an easier puzzle for anyone attempting and failing to connect the dots of Beasley negatively impacting his career or his place on the team:

connect-the-dots-fish.png