Cole Beasley next?

conner01

Reaction score
I swear I am done buying jerseys. If you guys want a player gone just send me the money. If I buy a jersey then they are as good as gone.

Does JG have a Jersey? Lol
You gotta get you a Heath jersey
Then you are safe
No one would dare cut the man who does everything

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
Thompson and Hurns aren.t going anywhere.
TWill isn't going anywhere.
Switzer isn't going anywhere.

If we draft a WR, Beasley is the odd man out.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Beasley is a prime candidate to get traded but he won’t be cut
He’s a free agent next year, saves 3 mil and he has some trade value
Pkg him and some later picks and add a second
We need the pick so we might get one decent defensive draft pick

That's what I thought about Dez. He had a very tradable contract - no dead money, flat salary, two years. If they aren't going to shop Dez, they're certainly not going to shop Beas. Besides, the Cowboys seem to be allergic to trades except for swapping picks on draft day.

conner01

Reaction score
That's what I thought about Dez. He had a very tradable contract - no dead money, flat salary, two years. If they aren't going to shop Dez, they're certainly not going to shop Beas. Besides, the Cowboys seem to be allergic to trades except for swapping picks on draft day.
I think we killed any chance of trading dez when we started trashing him all off season
If you wanted to trade him I would have been talking him up
Kinda hard to sell something you spent time bashing

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Beasley is a prime candidate to get traded but he won’t be cut
He’s a free agent next year, saves 3 mil and he has some trade value
Pkg him and some later picks and add a second
We need the pick so we might get one decent defensive draft pick

Predicted that myself regarding Beasley being traded draft day. Was expecting Dez to restructure contract and not outright release though.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Dont be shocked if he’s the next out the door.

He expressed frustration with the offense and they already drafted his replacement.

Hurns is also a slot guy.

Switz hasn't shown anything at wr yet, was used mainly for special teams last year. Beasley isn't being cut or traded. We can draft a wr and eventually cut Noah after camp. That will take us to 6 wr's. which we carry for season roster.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dont be shocked if he’s the next out the door.

He expressed frustration with the offense and they already drafted his replacement.

Hurns is also a slot guy.

OMG...yes off with his head!!! Cut them and sign new ones do whatever it takes so the recent Jerry Project "QB Dak Prescott" can become a franchise QB!!!!
Its not Dak's fault its everybody else on the team guys !!!

58 years of Cowboy glory in the garbage for a man called DAK.....go figure.....

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
OMG...yes off with his head!!! Cut them and sign new ones do whatever it takes so the recent Jerry Project "QB Dak Prescott" can become a franchise QB!!!!
Its not Dak's fault its everybody else on the team guys !!!

58 years of Cowboy glory in the garbage for a man called DAK.....go figure.....

Who said it's no one but Dak's fault but you? Why does a Beasley thread have to be a Dak thread now? Get a life, everyone knows you dislike Dak and want to make every thread about him.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who said it's no one but Dak's fault but you? Why does a Beasley thread have to be a Dak thread now? Get a life, everyone knows you dislike Dak and want to make every thread about him.

If Dak's game-play is not connected to his WR performances then you must be watching another NFL where the WR's throw and catch to themselves the football!

Dak has everything to do with how our WR core performs out there!!!

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
If Dak's performance is not connected to his WR performances then you must be watching another NFL where the WR's throw and catch to themselves the football!

Dak has everything to do with how our WR core performs out there!!!

Again, this is a Beasley thread, not Dak thread. We get it, Dak sucks donkey balls in your eyes.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
All I know is, I pray they don't use our #19 to draft a WR, this team needs DEFENSE. THAT has been a spur under our saddle blanket for quite some time now... lets cross our fingers they stick to last year and go get us a BA D line man or LB/S hell ok ALL # of those!