Cole Beasley next?

Wood

Reaction score
Dont be shocked if he’s the next out the door.

He expressed frustration with the offense and they already drafted his replacement.

Hurns is also a slot guy.

I thought Cole Beasley and Jason Witten has worse year than Dez. But they are company guys so we are see the lesson here.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Actually that would be a huge shock. And a big mistake.

He spoke out against Garrett’s predictable scheme.

If it can get Dez kicked to the curb then It sure as heck can get Beasley removed.

Beasley has 2 players on the roster that can replace him too.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Wouldn’t be shocked at all if Dak has more influence on this team than you’d think.
If Dak really pushed for Dez release, you would think Cole would be safe as Dak clearly likes and trusts him.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Cole Beasley feels a certain way about Dez release but fears retaliation in form of his release. I HATE this FO. Stupid reactionary and behind the 8 ball. This broken fractured team will go nowhere this season and next year they will be looking for a replacement at QB while Dez is on his way to another probowl

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Regardless of the Dez contract or stats Cole Beasleys response doesn’t show signs pointing in the best direction. Funny how none of them want to make it known on how they feel on social media imagine what they will say in the locker room

Basically admitting if he criticizes the FO he will be next after Dez. That's a damn shame

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Beasley has one year left on his contract. His cap savings are paltry compared to the Dez cut. I can't imagine he'd be the next on the block, no reason for it. No reason to renew his contract next year either, at least if Switzer comes along.

But, if he's going to make a stink on it, yeah, he could be next. Not even saying I agree with Dez being cut today, but Beasley is sort of giving the FO a reason to take an extra step.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You think players don’t realize they waited so Dez couldn’t get a fair deal? Lol this season will be garbage. Why go all out for people who don’t go to bat for you? That’s leadership 101.

Broken cowboys FO. I've been a "happy fan" but this is my breaking point. Disgusted with the people in charge of this once great franchise. We are an abomination at this point

iamliko22

Reaction score
Seems to me Garrett was losing locker room. . Dez was probably sick of the exact same **** alot of fans are. He voiced it. Maybe to loud for Garrett and crew. A lot of people agreed with him in that locker room. Garrett sensed losing the team.. Dez had to go.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Seems to me Garrett was losing locker room. . Dez was probably sick of the exact same **** alot of fans are. He voiced it. Maybe to loud for Garrett and crew. A lot of people agreed with him in that locker room. Garrett sensed losing the team.. Dez had to go.
I would say Linehan echoed cutting Dez. He might have chewed Kellen Moore out or something

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Broken cowboys FO. I've been a "happy fan" but this is my breaking point. Disgusted with the people in charge of this once great franchise. We are an abomination at this point
yea, I had been having less and less fun and interest in the NFL and this team. I can understand cutting dez, zero reason to to have it go down like this.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Coaches Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson would NEVER PUT UP with today's youth being so boisterous, disrespectful and especially demeaning or attackful against any of the coaching staff or front office to any media or public domain. Today's disrespectful youth have no moral compass or respect, and their attitude is very destructive. It should not be tolerated. This is the Dallas Cowboys. If you can't behave like a professional and represent the organization well at all times, you definitely have no right wearing The Star.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Coaches Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson would NEVER PUT UP with today's youth being so boisterous, disrespectful and especially demeaning or attackful against any of the coaching staff or front office to any media or public domain. Today's disrespectful youth have no moral compass or respect, and their attitude is very destructive. It should not be tolerated. This is the Dallas Cowboys. If you can't behave like a professional and represent the organization well at all times, you definitely have no right wearing The Star.
Alright grandpa :rolleyes:

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson was a mans man so players wouldn’t do it. It’s not about the youth it’s about the trash leader. Patriots players were quiet until bill did that super bowl nonsense. Other than that they are quiet. There’s a way to do things and treat people and a way not to in regards to leadership.

mugsybows

Reaction score