Cole Beasley talking (again)

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ok you win. Cole’s the best hand hitting catcher in the NFL. Keeping my avatar.
It's true though I can't believe how many people don't realize that. I almost had to step back and look at it three times. 80.4% of All Passes caught that's an unbelievable statistic too bad he couldn't do it something with it afterwards

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Look up Cole Beasley the man who catches everything it makes you look twice. The people that he's above

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I agree but that was the only point I was trying to make. The kid had the best hands in the league and that's surprising in itself but it is an actual fact
Apples to Oranges.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You've been eating too many sour grapes
Not really, I just can't realistically prop up a player who only has a couple of catches per game compared to those with 2 or 3 more times the catches. Not to mention that the vast majority were short and intermediate.

But feel free to not see the point.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
"The Bease" has truly morphed into a Buffalo Bill -- they don't beat us on the field, so they try doing it vocally. :D

Last edited:

Lutonio

Reaction score
Who said he was a game changer. I find it comical how many people put words into a sentence that were never there.
Are you dreaming he was a giant killer game changing receiver. He had the best hands in the entire league for passes percentages. The ball hit his hands he caught it. Wake up please people

Maybe I'm interpreting it wrong. I do agree he has great hands but he's never been anything more than a basic role player.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Cole Beasley expects to get more opportunities in Buffalo
Posted by Charean Williams on June 10, 2019, 4:40 PM EDT

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...expects-to-get-more-opportunities-in-buffalo/

For seven seasons, Cole Beasley was beloved in Dallas. He grew up in a suburb north of Dallas, played at SMU and became a big part of the Cowboys offense despite being only 5 foot 8 and going undrafted.

Now, though, he is the enemy.

Unafraid to speak his mind on social media or in interviews, Beasley has rubbed Cowboys Nation the wrong way since he signed a four-year, $29 million deal with the Bills. Dallas offered Beasley a contract but didn’t value the position as much as the Bills did, with the Cowboys instead signing free agent Randall Cobb to a one-year, $5 million deal

Reggie Swinton called to laugh at you, Cole.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I have never forgotten he quit on the Cowboys, he literally walked out. Then the Cowboys did something they did not have to do, they took him back, gave him a chance to be something. Now everyone sees how he repays that loyalty. He's just a hired hand now so good for him. He was special in Dallas but no longer. May your sauce be forever mild, hired hand.
We talking about Cole not Witten right?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not really, I just can't realistically prop up a player who only has a couple of catches per game compared to those with 2 or 3 more times the catches. Not to mention that the vast majority were short and intermediate.

I think it was somebody else that didn't see the point. They keep pressing forward. Little hypocritical that's what I think

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe I'm interpreting it wrong. I do agree he has great hands but he's never been anything more than a basic role player.
That's all I ever said. But people like to read further than what's posted. Fortune tellers LOL

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Cole Beasley had the best hands in the entire league you don't like the fact what else can I say. If it was an opinion I could understand you trying to argue the point. I guess you don't believe in facts

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Cole Beasley expects to get more opportunities in Buffalo
Posted by Charean Williams on June 10, 2019, 4:40 PM EDT

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...expects-to-get-more-opportunities-in-buffalo/

For seven seasons, Cole Beasley was beloved in Dallas. He grew up in a suburb north of Dallas, played at SMU and became a big part of the Cowboys offense despite being only 5 foot 8 and going undrafted.

Now, though, he is the enemy.

Unafraid to speak his mind on social media or in interviews, Beasley has rubbed Cowboys Nation the wrong way since he signed a four-year, $29 million deal with the Bills. Dallas offered Beasley a contract but didn’t value the position as much as the Bills did, with the Cowboys instead signing free agent Randall Cobb to a one-year, $5 million deal
he sure talks a lot for a very average slot WR, going to a below average team.....don't let your mouth do the talking...do it on the field....and he has yet to play in October, Nov, December in Buffalo.....its a different experience beas…..

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Cole Beasley had the best hands in the entire league you don't like the fact what else can I say. If it was an opinion I could understand you trying to argue the point. I guess you don't believe in facts
Lol, you don't even get that you don't get it. I'm not repeating myself over and over.