Cole Beasley talking on Dallas again

DRella

Reaction score
Beas should use some of the money he made on acquiring a muzzle. The guy seems to think hes Antonio Brown or something, like people care what he thinks!!!!

He's at best a 3rd receiver on many teams in NFL that only got a shot in the NFL because the Cowboys developed and believed in him. Now the man gets paid, and he turns on his roots!!! The guy is a total idiot.

Can just see it now. Buffalo comes to big D to play, Beas is going on his regular 3-5 yard route to the sideline and LVE jumps the route and takes his head off. Out of game with a concussion and a wire jaw. That will shut him up. LOL

glimmerman

Reaction score
Beas should use some of the money he made on acquiring a muzzle. The guy seems to think hes Antonio Brown or something, like people care what he things!!!!

He's at best a 3rd receiver on many teams in NFL that only got a shot in the NFL because the Cowboys developed and believed in him. Now the man gets paid, and he turns on his roots!!! The guy is a total idiot.
He either knew for a while he wasn’t getting resigned or he was ready to leave. It’s sad. I liked the way he played but man some of these players need to stay off of social media..

Angus12

Reaction score
Beas should use some of the money he made on acquiring a muzzle. The guy seems to think hes Antonio Brown or something, like people care what he thinks!!!!
Well, considering there's nearly 200 posts about this, I'd say people care what he thinks. Good or bad. :laugh:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Good for you! Thanks for letting us know.

LOL......with the "us".

Amazing how you always complain when I use the word "we".

Yet you use it all the time in your laughable vision that you speak for other posters on here.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Can just see it now. Buffalo comes to big D to play, Beas is going on his regular 3-5 yard route to the sideline and LVE jumps the route and takes his head off. Out of game with a concussion and a wire jaw. That will shut him up. LOL

And we talked him out of retirement.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL......with the "us".

Amazing how you always complain when I use the word "we".

Yet you use it all the time in your laughable vision that you speak for other posters on here.

There’s more than one person reading the thread. That’s the proper use of the word “us”. I call you on using the word “we” when you’re talking about your singular, terrible, football opinions.

Words have meaning, so I try to use them properly.

erod

Reaction score
And just think, we have to watch this guy for the next several weeks on Game of Thrones.

nobody

Reaction score
I wish Beasley success in Buffalo. No hard feelings. That being said, to badmouth his former team is childish. I get being angry that he wasn't resigned and maybe that he was angry about them cutting Dez to keep Linehan (who screwed things up to begin with and was fired).

What he's doing now isn't helping anyone and only portraying him as a spoiled brat throwing a tantrum. He, like many others, should just shut up and play football.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
There’s more than one person reading the thread. That’s the proper use of the word “us”. I call you on using the word “we” when you’re talking about your singular, terrible, football opinions.

LOL....…...as in your terrible opinion that Garrett is a great coach? How many of "us" have laughed at the fact that you are the only one that still loves Garrett as our HC?

WE all get a good laugh out of that one.

Care to put a poll up and see who still wants Garrett as our head coach? Scared? Find out the truth as to who has the terrible opinion and who doesn't.

dwreck27

Reaction score
And to think he could have been bagging groceries or chasing a rap career if we didn’t go out of our way to make sure he didn’t quit

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Any Bills fan should be overly concerned that Cole Beasley just can't stop talking about the Cowboys. He's supposed to be a professional. Let it go, Beas. You're a Buffalo Bill now. The Cowboys phase of your career is over.

I have not yet heard Randall Cobb say a thing about Green Bay. Or Robert Quinn a thing about Miami or the St. Louis/LA Rams. Or George Iloka about the Bengals or Vikings. And so on.

I liked Cole Beasley when he was here, but he's really getting on my nerves with all these anti-Cowboys digs. He's a diva with a rather inflated opinion of his own abilities. Move on, Cole. We have.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL....…...as in your terrible opinion that Garrett is a great coach? How many of "us" have laughed at the fact that you are the only one that still loves Garrett as our HC?

WE all get a good laugh out of that one.

Care to put a poll up and see who still wants Garrett as our head coach? Scared? Find out the truth as to who has the terrible opinion and who doesn't.

Again with the 'we' when you mean 'I.' It's not a difficult concept, dude.

And again with the suggestion that angry mob is always right. Why in the world would I be scared to find out a bunch of dissatisfied dudes on the internet want to fire the coach and replace the QB? That's dumb-grumpy-fan 101.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
First he called Stephen Jones a liar and that the Cowboys didn’t offer him good money, then he tweeted this:

p3zbT18.jpg

I’m glad he’s gone. He’s been a diva for several years. Randall Cobb’s attitude is a nice refreshing change.

What's the redacted word?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Lol... only guy on this site to put me on ignore.
That alone says something.

Like maybe he's smarter than all of us...

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Beasley wished he was as cool as Peter Dinklage.
I would totally throw both of them through a bar window like Charles Barkley.

Edit: Now that I'm thinking about it...
I don't think I have the size/leverage to throw a guy the size of Beasley through a window.
Maybe he'd help out like those guys that get hip-thrown and they flip themselves in those 70's Kung ** movies...