Cole Beasley talking on Dallas again

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Be happy Cole. You can eat fantastic wings, build snowmen, play catch with Josh Allen, get Cheerios right from the factory, almost walk to Canada, visit the Erie Canal, and take the kids to Niagara Falls. You'll be a seasoned Buffaloite or Buffalonian before you know it or until they trade you to Jacksonville :(.

Oh, and he gets to have the joy of playing Brady and Belicheat twice a year!

lukin2006

Reaction score
And, he had to be talked out of quitting to get to that point. As for the Playmaker, wasn't that the interview he had with Stephen A Smith on First Fake?

It might have been on the first take. I was just so impressed with the playmaker's answer and he really is grateful...and I think more of these players need to grateful like the playmaker.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
OaxwKhC.jpg
Hahaha, that was hilarious. Geez that was funny.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It might have been on the first take. I was just so impressed with the playmaker's answer and he really is grateful...and I think more of these players need to grateful like the playmaker.

Agreed. I remember that interview. I was blown away by the Playmaker's honesty and bluntness. I wish more players would show that appreciation too.

kskboys

Reaction score
he's crying inside. local boy. went to high school here. went to smu here. being on the cowboys was a dream. now he's gone. as the lovely cheryl crow said in one of her songs, "if it makes you happy, then why the hell are you so sad?" he even owns a small ranch here so he and his family can hunt. he's going to really love the new York gun laws.
Then he should've talked contract instead of insisting on a maxed out one.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Agreed. I remember that interview. I was blown away by the Playmaker's honesty and bluntness. I wish more players would show that appreciation too.

The man has a good life and knows it, and appreciates the person who helped him achieve that. I believe that was also the same interview where he was asked about Jerry yacht. and he referenced that he does not quite have the kind of money jerry has (I really paraphrased)...

lukin2006

Reaction score
He is funny on twitter. Let him bash away, does Buffalo even have legit QB to get him the ball...

lukin2006

Reaction score
The Cowboys facilitated the medical science miracle that is Jaylon Smith. I think their equipment and procedures are just fine.

That's a great point. And isn't the team surgeon one of the best in the country?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Generally speaking, Bease is a guy who speaks his mind, sometimes too much on twitter. I don't really have a problem with him mouthing off a little bit--it was pretty obvious he was going to, anyway. I hope he doesn't let it get out of hand. What I'm hoping for is some insight into what went down in the WR room in DAL in 2017, with Dez and Linehan and the issues the position coaches had with the OC.

If he really wants to make the case that the facilities in BUF are better than the ones in DAL, he can do that. It just hurts his credibility overall, because nobody believes it.

I’ll be waiting on the moment, like so many others have done, when he talks about what a joke Garrett and his offense is.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
This guy is irrelevant. Was a nice slot receiver but you might think he was a superstar the way he talks. Way overvalues himself. Maybe he should just shut up and be thankful Dallas gave him a chance and then also talked him out of quitting. Ungrateful little **** Lol

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The man has a good life and knows it, and appreciates the person who helped him achieve that. I believe that was also the same interview where he was asked about Jerry yacht. and he referenced that he does not quite have the kind of money jerry has (I really paraphrased)...

Yes, and gratitude goes a long way.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I suppose we will never know. I just highly doubt it. Jerry Jones has never been the type of owner to go cheap on his players. For all his other faults, I don’t see him not providing top end facilities for his players.
Well I havent been to either one lol, but just think about this, why would cole lie publicly about something that off beat??
There are plenty of things to say or talk about or lie about, so why the recovery facility aspect????

If I am cole, I would not pick that if I knew it was top of the line, to criticize or lie about.

Another thing is it seems like Dallas players never recover quickly from injuries, or recover fully during the season, it usually
takes a whole off season.
Tavon got hurt last season, and never came back till late in season, and then it was like he wasnt fully recovered.
Then all the lingering hamstrings dallas had for years with many players.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Well I havent been to either one lol, but just think about this, why would cole lie publicly about something that off beat??
There are plenty of things to say or talk about or lie about, so why the recovery facility aspect????

If I am cole, I would not pick that if I knew it was top of the line, to criticize or lie about.

Another thing is it seems like Dallas players never recover quickly from injuries, or recover fully during the season, it usually
takes a whole off season.
Tavon got hurt last season, and never came back till late in season, and then it was like he wasnt fully recovered.
Then all the lingering hamstrings dallas had for years with many players.

Yet Dallas also lost fewer key players to injury last year than most teams.

How about Martin and Tyron both playing through serious injuries?

How about Jaylon Smith coming back from one of the worst injuries possible and now playing at a high level?

Cole May or may not be lying. I really don’t care. But I trust a spurned lover to tell the 100% truth either. He knows he can lie because the average person like us doesn’t know the truth either way.

So who knows? End of the day it really doesn’t matter. I like Cole as a cowboy. Enjoyed watching him play. Was sad to see him go. But I also feel Cobb will replace him more than adequately. So I’ve moved on.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
First he called Stephen Jones a liar and that the Cowboys didn’t offer him good money, then he tweeted this:

p3zbT18.jpg

I’m glad he’s gone. He’s been a diva for several years. Randall Cobb’s attitude is a nice refreshing change.
sounds like he is still bitter about not being signed by Dallas. shouldn't you focus on your team and not compare.... what does it get anybody if you think their facilities are better!!!!

Beasley you are an idiot.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
sounds like he is still bitter about not being signed by Dallas. shouldn't you focus on your team and not compare.... what does it get anybody if you think their facilities are better!!!!

Beasley you are an idiot.
no if he was bitter he would let his wife get on twitter and do her thing lol!
I think he wanted to get away from the cowboys anyway, but regardless, he and all players should not talk about their teams or any team
on social media. That is just stupid and usually works against them.