Cole Beasley talking on Dallas again

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
More fun than any game played in AT&T....
Can you just imagine the *** a player could get away with while not pulling a flag for it in those kinda conditions/low visibility,,, it's an interesting aspect

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Again with the 'we' when you mean 'I.' It's not a difficult concept, dude.

And again with the suggestion that angry mob is always right. Why in the world would I be scared to find out a bunch of dissatisfied dudes on the internet want to fire the coach and replace the QB? That's dumb-grumpy-fan 101.

So the fan base, the media, former players, concede that Garrett is a puppet and sub par. Even the FO makes it obvious that Garrett is not only on thin ice, but needs to do better.

And you are honestly the ONE guy left that thinks he is a great HC. My god, have your read your own signature lately? You slobber over the guy like you are his mother. Its creepy actually.

But let me guess, Im making this all up right? LOL

You are a hopeless case. And yah, the entire board laughs at you constantly when you defend him. Some are more polite than others.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
108e32fc6b6a17f3860bf5d8ade37a8b.png

Beasley......October-December
Awesome! I thought that was " Hatchet-Jack" from the Jeremiah Johnson movie at first,till I took a double take at it:lmao:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nah, he's right. It's 'we'.

There are plenty of people that laugh at you and your Garrett love.

I'm sure there are, but that's not an assumption he can make. Go ahead and pile on when you see it happening and you can keep a tally in your head and high five each other or whatever. It won't make you any more right on the topic.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Again with the 'we' when you mean 'I.' It's not a difficult concept, dude.

And again with the suggestion that angry mob is always right. Why in the world would I be scared to find out a bunch of dissatisfied dudes on the internet want to fire the coach and replace the QB? That's dumb-grumpy-fan 101.
Once again, having at first glance started to question yer' stability/ mental health ,as it appeared to me ,that you were conducting a conversation with "nobody/blankness",,, er,,, till I activated the " show ignore content " ,,,then it was like ,,,AH-HA it immediately became clear to me,,,:lmao:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So the fan base, the media, former players, concede that Garrett is a puppet and sub par. Even the FO makes it obvious that Garrett is not only on thin ice, but needs to do better.

And you are honestly the ONE guy left that thinks he is a great HC. My god, have your read your own signature lately? You slobber over the guy like you are his mother. Its creepy actually.

But let me guess, Im making this all up right? LOL

You are a hopeless case. And yah, the entire board laughs at you constantly when you defend him. Some are more polite than others.

Since none of what you're saying here is true, I can just go ahead and ignore it all.

My sig doesn't contain a single quote from me. It's just quotes from people who are more qualified to have an opinion on the topic than you are and who agree with me.

Any coach in a contract year is 'on thin ice.' He was 'on thin ice' five years ago...right before he was extended for five years and $30MM. Employment in the NFL is based on contracts, so contract years come up for everybody. The fact that you'd mistake that obvious fact for evidence of your position ought to be a clue that your position isn't based on evidence.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Since none of what you're saying here is true, I can just go ahead and ignore it all.

My sig doesn't contain a single quote from me. It's just quotes from people who are more qualified to have an opinion on the topic than you are and who agree with me.

Any coach in a contract year is 'on thin ice.' He was 'on thin ice' five years ago...right before he was extended for five years and $30MM. Employment in the NFL is based on contracts, so contract years come up for everybody. The fact that you'd mistake that obvious fact for evidence of your position ought to be a clue that your position isn't based on evidence.

Every year Garrett is on the "hot seat" list.
I guess that's another lie too eh? LOL You live in a lonely world all by yourself. As always, the rest of the board laughs at your Garrett love fest. Maning up and admitting you were dead wrong would actually spoil the fun. Then I wouldnt be able to make fun of you like I do.

Keep up the good fight. Its a good laugh for all of us.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I would totally throw both of them through a bar window like Charles Barkley.

Edit: Now that I'm thinking about it...
I don't think I have the size/leverage to throw a guy the size of Beasley through a window.
Maybe he'd help out like those guys that get hip-thrown and they flip themselves in those 70's Kung ** movies...
* helpful hint from Heloise Feud ; rather than
" kung-** " try utilizing the modified vernacular of "kung-foo",,,:thumbup:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Your signature is isolated, random compliments you happened to have found over his 10 year here in Dallas. LOL

-Jerry Jones is his boss and even in his compliment he insults him.
-Dez Bryant has recently spent the last year cutting up Garrett
-Staubach said that 7 years ago, LOL, and he compliments everyone
-Aikman cuts up Garrett and his offense on a regular basis on Sundays. You maybe found the ONE compliment he ever said about him.

Its honestly to the point, where you have been removed from qualification for any COACH discussion whatsoever. At this point, you're incapable. You would be the LAST person anyone would seek an opinion about coaching. :lmao::lmao2:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every year Garrett is on the "hot seat" list.
I guess that's another lie too eh? LOL You live in a lonely world all by yourself. As always, the rest of the board laughs at your Garrett love fest. Maning up and admitting you were dead wrong would actually spoil the fun. Then I wouldnt be able to make fun of you like I do.

Keep up the good fight. Its a good laugh for all of us.

No more than any other coach. This your first full year of watching the NFL? Let me know if I can help explain anything for you.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your signature is isolated, random compliments you happened to have found over his 10 year here in Dallas. LOL

-Jerry Jones is his boss and even in his compliment he insults him.
-Dez Bryant has recently spent the last year cutting up Garrett
-Staubach said that 7 years ago, LOL, and he compliments everyone
-Aikman cuts up Garrett and his offense on a regular basis on Sundays. You maybe found the ONE compliment he ever said about him.

Its honestly to the point, where you have been removed from qualification for any COACH discussion whatsoever. At this point, you're incapable. You would be the LAST person anyone would seek an opinion about coaching. :lmao::lmao2:

It’s a toss up. Are those guys more believable on the topic, or is “CowboyRoy,” who doesn’t even recognize the names of some of the Hall of Fame players with quotes from my sig and who hasn’t the faintest idea what actually goes on with an NFL football team more believable? I keep going back and forth on it.