Cole Beasley

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I have nothing against Beasley but I do think it was time to move on.
I never have and still don't trust Austin...at all.
But I think a full year of Cooper, a post-rookie year for Gallup, a healthier Hurns, and a later round slot WR will make the whole group better than last year.
There's a receiver outta' N.Carolina state mentioned over on the news feed zone forum that sounds like he'd be just what the Dr. Ordered, as our slot receiver, cuz' in his plus+ column of attributes mentioned, was his innate ability to go out (and up high) in snagging & pulling in errantly thrown balls out of his already considerable catch radius, his name was Jacoby something or other(& Jacoby was bizarrely spelled also), he was ranked around pick # 162 or something in that area,as I was just sped Redding thru the posted article to begin witho_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Link to what?
Well,I'd safely assume that fellow forum member is requesting a link or general direction in which the verification of yer' posted statements could perhaps possibly be perused upon at the convenience of his personal leisure,,, I'd reckono_O

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Well,I'd safely assume that fellow forum member is requesting a link or general direction in which the verification of yer' posted statements could perhaps possibly be perused upon at the convenience of his personal leisure,,, I'd reckono_O
I don't have links for my opinion. But if I did you could google it.....

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Beasley was better than many people think. Im not sure he is worth the money he got and dont blame him for leaving. Im really excited to see how Dak plays when Amari is double covered and nobody else can get open at least by Daks standards with 2 full yards of separation. Dak is gonna be forced to place the ball into tighter windows.
My thoughts exactly.

Cole will be missed, but people will look at his numbers this year and say I told you so. I don't blame him for chasing the money, but I would have loved to seen him in a great offense.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
The cutoff point is actually at 19 yards. Beasley had more catches in the 10-19 yard range than any other player.

Catches in 10-19 yard range (as a % of total targets)
17% Beasley 16 of 92
16% Gallup 13 of 81
15% Cooper 13 of 89

Same catches
15-19 / 10-14 yard range
Beasley 3 / 13
Cooper 1 / 12
Gallup 3 / 10

Beasley's catch rate on these intermediate throws will be hard to replace.
Beasley 84% (19 tgt 16 rec)
Cooper 65% (20 tgt 13 rec)
others 50% (76 tgt 38 rec)
I love your posts, thank you for taking the time to put all the stats together.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I don't have links for my opinion. But if I did you could google it.....
I Copy& I'd prolly jump on that effort of googlin' up yer' compiled opinions, like ,,,er,,,:huh:,,, well, I probably would,,,maybe get around to it sometime or other,but,ya know what? it'll be just as soon as I start equating an individuals presented opinions as to being that of verifiable proven factual statistical data, just sayingo_O

:thumbup::starspin::thumbup:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I love your posts, thank you for taking the time to put all the stats together.
:thumbup: ya, he's one of my all time favorites here on the forum when it comes to relaying hard factual data,the numbers& stats
( but he don't stop there, as sometimes he'll plus or minus a certain outlier of the compiled aggregated data that really changes the way to look at it:starspin:)

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I Copy& I'd prolly jump on that effort of googlin' up yer' compiled opinions, like ,,,er,,,:huh:,,, well, I probably would,,,maybe get around to it sometime or other,but,ya know what? it'll be just as soon as I start equating an individuals presented opinions as to being that of verifiable proven factual statistical data, just sayingo_O

:thumbup::starspin::thumbup:
This is a forum......lol opinions.....forum.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I hated to see Cole leave but given statements he had made late last season about what he wanted in terms of a contract, I knew that was not going to happen. I have no ill feelings towards him but I also think as they say you can't keep everyone I think Dallas did the right thing. I do see others capable of filling the void be it Hurns, Austin as well as Cooper in certain situations. Beasley is a good slot but is purely restricted to playing slot. I do look for Moore to use more motion in this offense that will help free up down field targets.

Falco78

Reaction score
I'll always remember him for that catch in the end zone he made to beat the Giants. Simply amazing.
I always remember him for being more impacted by his rapping career (LOL), trashing FO, trashing QB rather than being a good team mate. Glad he is gone!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I don't think he will. I think he might dis some others, but he and Dak seemed to genuinely like each other.
He could've taught his Q.B. a much needed trick or two on reading a defenses initial alignment Too, if granted the time, unfortunately that sirens call of #billsmafia beckoning unto the Bease was all to powerful for a mere mortal such as he, to summon the inner iron willed capability to resist it's alluring charms,,,:eek:

*wah,wah,,,wah,WAH-WAH ,,,( and that's prolly the first& last time I'll be using my cyber saxophone around here,TOO!o_O)

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
He could've taught his Q.B. a much needed trick or two on reading a defenses initial alignment Too, if granted the time, unfortunately that sirens call of #billsmafia beckoning unto the Bease was all to powerful for a mere mortal such as he, to summon the inner iron willed capability to resist it's alluring charms,,,:eek:

I understood all of it my friend!

I’m proud of myself and probably a better man because of it !

*wah,wah,,,wah,WAH-WAH ,,,( and that's prolly the first& last time I'll be using my cyber saxophone around here,TOO!o_O)