Colin Cowherd Calls Out NFL Tweeter By Name

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Wife is Indian (but grew up in Chattanooga and talks like Kelly Pickler). I order Indian boy spicy, not white boy spicy.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Just checked the guys twitter acct and surprisingly no tweets about Romo

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Hopefully, someday we CAN have consequences for people being stupid and making stupid posts.

Unfortunately, modern society in this country seems to applaud stupidly.

In my utopia, only people in the top 50% in terms of intelligence would be allowed to express their opinions or vote. This would shut up morons like the Kardashians.

I would live in your Utopia.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is news? GMAFB

This guy shouldn't be in any sort of trouble. This is absolute kindergarten school yard. Refs and players have worse exchanges during games.

I also disagree. The guy was tweeting as an employee of the NFL. It wasn't his personal account. Some degree of professionalism is warranted in a case like this. He needs to be called out. It sounds personal and definitely unprofessional. And your point about kindergarten school yard is precisely why he shouldn't have done it.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Wife is Indian (but grew up in Chattanooga and talks like Kelly Pickler). I order Indian boy spicy, not white boy spicy.

in college a friend of mine from india would cook chicken wings at times and one night they did it "indian hot" and holy hell that hurt.

all 10 of 'em.

they were that good too.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I don't follow alot of sports or how their higher ups work but the NFL sure has it's issues. It's just one thing after another.

Seems to me , like many other media driven organizations ( $$$ come from media) they are taking social issues to new heights by mixing bargained agreements ( NFLPA) court responsibilities, and then public opinion into many of the decisions they make. Sometimes it appears they are
looking to be tough, be overturned, or just hope it all fades away once the games start.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Seems to me , like many other media driven organizations ( $$$ come from media) they are taking social issues to new heights by mixing bargained agreements ( NFLPA) court responsibilities, and then public opinion into many of the decisions they make. Sometimes it appears they are
looking to be tough, be overturned, or just hope it all fades away once the games start.

they're trying to pretend that they give a **** because it's the current fad. this is no way reducing the severity of the incidents, but they've been a part of the NFL and life since the first caveman was pissed at no pie at home for him.

doesn't make it right, no. but the actions to "combat it" are even more stupid and do nothing that i can see to address the real problem.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
The problem is that there is no middle ground anymore.

The NFL employee should be called out and embarrassed for his immature Tweet, but that's it. I don't think he should be fired.

Just like players that make stupid jokes or commentaries should basically be ignored. Who cares what they think about Bruce Jenner, for or against.

We are all just trying to be heard or to make someone laugh. That is why we are here, on Facebook and Twitter to begin with.

Romo handled it well when he said any Tweet taken down in 9 minutes speaks for itself

Reaction score
I disagree. At the very least Tony is owed an apology.

Is that you, in your Avatar? Or am I going to have to apologize to you for asking?, because your a dude & your avatar is your Girl friend or worse your wife? So, hoping it's the first, is that your picture, your using of yourself as your avatar? LOL