Twitter: Colin Cowherd: Dak Prescott's Pocket Passing Regresses to Top 3 QB

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
We don’t believe the fringe element even if you have a TV network echoing your Dak Hate.

Dak Haters were never right. Dak Haters need to get cultural lessons or go back to peewee football and understand the 21st Century athlete :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2:
They were right, and at least in his case Dak has shut them up for now. I know all you guys want to call types like him haters but he tells the truth most of the time, just some fans don't want to hear it. Admittedly, I agree he has talked lots of craziness about Dak and the Cowboys and at some point one has to take a stance. In his case, Cowherd seems unable to do so and wants to look smart when the tides turn from his previous opinions. Analysts on these stations simply take a stand for clicks, nothing more..nothing less

Qcard

Reaction score
They were right, and at least in his case Dak has shut them up for now. I know all you guys want to call types like him haters but he tells the truth most of the time, just some fans don't want to hear it. Admittedly, I agree he has talked lots of craziness about Dak and the Cowboys and at some point one has to take a stance. In his case, Cowherd seems unable to do so and wants to look smart when the tides turn from his previous opinions. Analysts on these stations simply take a stand for clicks, nothing more..nothing less
:hammer: :hammer: