Twitter: Colin Cowherd on the Green Bay Packers huge issue

blueblood70

Reaction score
this was the knock on our 3 game road win streak too many close games not enough return on turnovers but it happens i don't care how you win ,its a win..an elite qb who knows how to win these tight games can be the slight difference in a game.they are worth 1-3 points

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Romo won at Lambeau in 2008.

Okay, I thought that game was held at Milwaukee county stadium. I know they used to play some games there. I just checked in 91 we beat them at Milwaukee county stadium.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
refs didnt help but Baker was horrible.
Of course the refs helped GB!!!!!!

. Everyone watching the game saw the blatant hold by GB’s DB on the last int. by Mayfield.

That non call should be reviewable, but the NFL likes “ human error” by it’s refs, especially when it helps GB.

Agree Mayfield was terrible.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
i do wonder how good GB really is

i think i over rate them just because rodgers is a bogey man to the cowboys

i know they are good and a super bowl contender but still!

I hope he has a two good legs this time...some mad horses with Cowboys on them coming this time.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
this may seem weird but i am more worried about their 2 running backs tan Rodgers this year.we can get to him but we havent shown we can really stop the run and it may be our only weakness.
Since DLaw came back I feel like we have gotten better against the run. I don't know if there are any stats to back that up but it's a feeling. In fact the line as a whole has improved a notch with the addition of DLaw. We got him back at the perfect time.

visionary

Reaction score
They have Aaron Rodgers and as a Cowboys fan I’ve learned my lesson.

Colin doesn’t have the cajones to acknowledge the amount of help officials will give them.

i agree to a degree but not really

Everyone gets the same ‘benefits’ it’s just that Rodgers has the ability to convert those into points and the others don’t

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i do wonder how good GB really is

i think i over rate them just because rodgers is a bogey man to the cowboys

i know they are good and a super bowl contender but still!

The QB is that good.