Twitter: Colin: Dak Prescott is entering a new challenge

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
This is 100% accurate and you can even toss in the fact that he has idiots for coaches on the offensive side of the ball.

Hey Dak. You wanted 40m+ a year? Now basically go do it all on your own. That’s what he’s up against. Not to mention the wrong rb is getting all the carries. Deck is stacked against Dak.
Deck shouldn't be stacked against Dak, this league changes, players leave teams, Hill left KC, Adams left GB, but I digress, Dak still has a good skillset surrounding him, and agree that the OC has to integrate an
appropriate offensive design to accommodate the talent he has on hand, thats what good Coordinators do.
Dak has to change his stagnant ways this season quickly, or its going to get ugly fast, this fan base has been extremely patient.
Dont start digging for excuses this early.

JBS

Reaction score
Deck shouldn't be stacked against Dak, this league changes, players leave teams, Hill left KC, Adams left GB, but I digress, Dak still has a good skillset surrounding him, and agree that the OC has to integrate an
appropriate offensive design to accommodate the talent he has on hand, thats what good Coordinators do.
Dak has to change his stagnant ways this season quickly, or its going to get ugly fast, this fan base has been extremely patient.
Dont start digging for excuses this early.

Dak needs to be better. I’m not arguing otherwise.

but the WR room sucks.
The rb isn’t good
The TE is solid. Nothing more
the OL is in decline.

it’s not good

Hennessy_King

Reaction score

but the WR room sucks.
The rb isn’t good
the OL is in decline.

it’s not good
This exactly. I always say this dak might not be hof material but he doesnt lose us games

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

but the WR room sucks.
The rb isn’t good
the OL is in decline.

it’s not good
You are only judging from what you currently see.
TC just began, this roster is far from being set.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

but the WR room sucks.
The rb isn’t good
the OL is in decline.

it’s not good
"RB isn't "good"".

Only the RB with the most yards since 2016. He was just fine the first half last year...then they asked him to play hurt. But according to you ..."not good".

You should have your own ESPN show.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Dak has played just fine against similar teams. Namely the Eagles, Giants and Whatevers.

The problems arise against very good teams and playoff teams. The type of teams the Cowboys play early on in the schedule, as Cowherd said. Hence why his monologue is relevant.

He's paid like a guy who can carry a team who may be short on weapons. Now he has to perform like it.

Nobody is asking Dak to be Brady. Just elevate his game when the horses aren't there to support him
Dak has more wins than losses Dak Prescott is 53-32 as a starter in his career

JBS

Reaction score
You are only judging from what you currently see.
TC just began, this roster is far from being set.

I’m not following. Are you suggesting the roster is going to drastically improve before the season begins? Via new additions? I’ll take that bet bc that isn’t happening. Or are you suggesting something else?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Colin is underestimating the offensive talent that New England had with Brady. Plus their offensive coordinator is light years ahead of Kellen. We don’t even want to compare Belichick to Garrett or MM. The Patriots has always had one of the top offensive lines in the league.
The Dak haters are ridiculous. Plain and simple. They don't want to hear nor contemplate the facts. All they want to do is spew their Dak hate all day long, every week, month and year until Dak is gone. They are so miserable that Dak continues to be our starting QB, so they daily rant and rave in order to try to make everyone as miserable as them. As if their daily childish rants will ever be heard or taken heed of? LOL. Foolish rants.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Drunk again ?
like beer, it makes me a jolly good fellow
I like beer, it helps me unwind and sometimes it makes me feel mellow
Whiskey's too rough, Champagne costs too much, vodka puts my mouth in gear
This little refrain should help me explain as a matter of fact I like beer

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I’m not following. Are you suggesting the roster is going to drastically improve before the season begins? Via new additions? I’ll take that bet bc that isn’t happening. Or are you suggesting something else?
All Im saying is give Camp a chance, give pre season a chance, this roster is not set yet and might look a bit different when the dust settles.

JBS

Reaction score
All Im saying is give Camp a chance, give pre season a chance, this roster is not set yet and might look a bit different when the dust settles.

the only way things drastically change is a lot of things fall into place

Tolbert hits the ground running
Tyron is his old self and doesn’t get hurt for a large portion of time
Rookie smith hits the ground running
Zeke is back to his old self
the Defense continues to climb and improve
Dak elevates his game another notch or 2

You can easily argue the opposite on all of these..let’s see

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
the only way things drastically change is a lot of things fall into place