Twitter: Colin: Nobody has ever been coddled like Dak Prescott

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"You're the quarterback for America's Team making $40 million and you can't beat good teams."

Colin Cowherd says stuff like this and Fox Sports pays him +$6 million a year for viewers and clicks.

"You're the quarterback for America's Team making $40 million and you can't beat good teams."

Posters says stuff like this and CowboysZone pays them squat.

Either the site should start compensating folks for free content. Or some members should start second-guessing what is really their motivation helping sport talking heads get rich for stuff they already read here.

Swagger

Reaction score
They need to switch off the microphone and headset Dak wears on the sidelines during games. It's hard enough as it is for a practice squad QB like Rush to get it done and win games without incorrect information on how to read a defense from Prescott! :laugh:

Rayman70

Reaction score
No one criticizes Dak on a personal level. All criticism is on the field and it's all valid and irrefutable. But the Dak trolls will defend him like he's paying their bills.
I played QB in Highschool..and let me tell ya, QB's have to have a dang steel trap to process everything. The HC has to be like a psychologist. QB's are just different animals and must be treated accordingly. Your not gonna talk to your QB the same way as you would your linebacker. BIG BIG difference. Your gonna use more kid gloves with the QB everytime.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

Colin Cowherd says stuff like this and Fox Sports pays him +$6 million a year for viewers and clicks.

Posters says stuff like this and CowboysZone pays them squat.

Either the site should start compensating folks for free content. Or some members should start second-guessing what is really their motivation helping sport talking heads get rich for stuff they already read here.
To be fair, I have some of these members on ignore I'm guessing. :lmao:

erod

Reaction score
The information I can find online right now tells me Prescott’s record against winning teams is 10th best in the league at the moment. That goes along with the common narrative that he’s good enough to win some games, but can’t carry a team over an elite opponent, right? If we want that in a QB, it isn’t going to come from Prescott.

This is not exactly a new revelation, although I suppose some posters just find joy in anything negative about the guy. It’s pretty pathetic. If it was discovered Dak puts his milk in the bowl before his cereal, the same few posters would be starting threads about how awful he is. It’s a strange obsession, but we all have them.
Most of the quarterbacks in the NFL haven't played long. C'mon.

Rayman70

Reaction score
QB is the 1 position in sports where SO MUCH rides on him. Either Colin is woefully ignorant of this, or he is just wanting clicks. Of course Dak is treated differently and coddled, as are ALL the QB's in the league. DUH....

Rayman70

Reaction score
What a bunch of bunk!

Romo was coddled even more. 3 years in a row just needing to lead the team to a last season game win in order to make the playoffs, yet failed all 3 years in a row, but still got a franchise record at the time 2nd big contract.

It doesn't get more coddled than that.
exactly. Again,its the nature of the position.

Rayman70

Reaction score
To be fair, the Dallas Cowboys are the most coddled team in sports
not so sure about that at all. The media has their darlings and it aint Dallas. In fact, I see a massive media bias against us. Its a Jerry thing. Teams like Steelers,KC, Bmore, Denver, New England, The Saints, The Bucs...all get very coddled treatment from the media. We get a ton of veiled hatred from them. We are held to standards that are just crazy...but again...thats the Jerry affect.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
I've never been Dak's biggest fan, but why would anyone ever care what people like this guy says about any of our players?

They know we bring views and they will continue to do it like they have ever since in the invent of these sensationalized shows. I never click on the videos to see what they have to say because I'm not sure they even believe it. I think most of these shows are scripted, at least partly.

Jipper

Reaction score
That shouldn't be a worry.

If he can't handle it then better he show that now before an extension comes his way.

its a worry for me as a fan...i agree it shouldn't have been a worry for the org before the extension...unfortunately the bed is now made.

Also have to wonder if the injuries are going to get in his head now too? He is clearly afraid to take off and run