Twitter: Colin: Nobody has ever been coddled like Dak Prescott

817Gill

Reaction score
The information I can find online right now tells me Prescott’s record against winning teams is 10th best in the league at the moment. That goes along with the common narrative that he’s good enough to win some games, but can’t carry a team over an elite opponent, right? If we want that in a QB, it isn’t going to come from Prescott.

This is not exactly a new revelation, although I suppose some posters just find joy in anything negative about the guy. It’s pretty pathetic. If it was discovered Dak puts his milk in the bowl before his cereal, the same few posters would be starting threads about how awful he is. It’s a strange obsession, but we all have them.
Excellent post

Dre11

Reaction score
The information I can find online right now tells me Prescott’s record against winning teams is 10th best in the league at the moment. That goes along with the common narrative that he’s good enough to win some games, but can’t carry a team over an elite opponent, right? If we want that in a QB, it isn’t going to come from Prescott.

This is not exactly a new revelation, although I suppose some posters just find joy in anything negative about the guy. It’s pretty pathetic. If it was discovered Dak puts his milk in the bowl before his cereal, the same few posters would be starting threads about how awful he is. It’s a strange obsession, but we all have them.

Reactions: Ken

VACowboy

Reaction score
To be fair, the Dallas Cowboys are the most coddled team in sports
The media rides the Cowboys for clicks and ratings, hypes and bashes the team for every little thing. There's probably come coddling in there, but that at least balances out. From my view, the teams that really get coddled in the NFL are Pittsburghuh and Baltimore. I think the shine is wearing off NE.

pansophy

Reaction score
So the thing that is stupid about this thread is that Dak's TD - INT ratio against playoff teams is really good and yet we have lost 2/3 of those games -- MAYBE that says something about the defense and special teams rather than QB. That said, agree that people freak out when Dak gets (fairly) criticized.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Cowherd's wrong. Jason Garrett was coddled for over a decade. Dak's got a way to go to match Garrett.

Cmac

Reaction score
Isn't this an indictment on KMoore too.........and again?

bewp7

Reaction score
imo not one person in the media can say any thing bad about dak

not after every one of them did not shut up about how the cowboys had to pay him franchise money after he got hurt

Brax

Reaction score
11 straight wins, yet you wanted an open competition??? You Romoholics are the absolute worst fans in Cowboys history!! Yet, here you are nonstop with your personal stupid agenda simply because you can't handle how Romo was rightfully replaced! Bunch of freaking sorelosers!
Romo still in your head, you Dak apologists are by far the worst fans one, wonders if your a team fan or a Dak fan. You know why Zeke got paid Jerry knew Zeke had to carry Dak and look he broke Zekes back. now it’s out again Dak is a bus driver and has to have a high end run game, 11 straight games, those W’s should go to Zeke. Daks gone Hollywood maybe he needs to stop the commercials and drop the models and start concentrating on football.

shabazz

Reaction score
Romo still in your head, you Dak apologists are by far the worst fans one, wonders if your a team fan or a Dak fan. You know why Zeke got paid Jerry knew Zeke had to carry Dak and look he broke Zekes back. now it’s out again Dak is a bus driver and has to have a high end run game, 11 straight games, those W’s should go to Zeke. Daks gone Hollywood maybe he needs to stop the commercials and drop the models and start concentrating on football.

now they’ve got the ghost of Romo and the threat of perennial backup Cooper Rush in their heads……poor sods

Swagger

Reaction score
Romo is still in their heads rent free. It's hilarious :laugh: