Twitter: Colin: Nobody has ever been coddled like Dak Prescott

Diehardblues

Reaction score
True. I agree. Jerry creates an atmosphere thats too nonfootball and its an issue.
It’s only an issue for diehard fans who want to win. Everyone else is fine with it and others are making money hand over fist.

And why I’ve often said it’s difficult to take this football franchise serious anymore.

Send me my royalty check and I’ll cheer on too. Lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Romo still in your head, you Dak apologists are by far the worst fans one, wonders if your a team fan or a Dak fan. You know why Zeke got paid Jerry knew Zeke had to carry Dak and look he broke Zekes back. now it’s out again Dak is a bus driver and has to have a high end run game, 11 straight games, those W’s should go to Zeke. Daks gone Hollywood maybe he needs to stop the commercials and drop the models and start concentrating on football.
Pot meet kettle?

PS: Plagiarism much? Write your own lines and get your own ideas. Does your last name start with a "b" and end with an "n"?

Rayman70

Reaction score
It’s only an issue for diehard fans who want to win. Everyone else is fine with it and others are making money hand over fist.

And why I’ve often said it’s difficult to take this football franchise serious anymore.

Send me my royalty check and I’ll cheer on too. Lol
agree. The younger fanbase is fine with this. For them, this is the norm. The art etc...the showmanship. But for fans like us, its like driving a stake thru our hearts year in, year out.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
11 straight wins, yet you wanted an open competition??? You Romoholics are the absolute worst fans in Cowboys history!! Yet, here you are nonstop with your personal stupid agenda simply because you can't handle how Romo was rightfully replaced! Bunch of freaking sorelosers!
A starter should never lose their job due to injury. This has been the “ethics” of professional sports for a very long time. Despite that, Romo sought an open competition with his doofus head coach who supposedly believed in a meritocracy and Mr. Dumb, but was shot down because like most people have come to know over these twenty six years of football futility, they don’t know what they’re doing. They rode the superstition stupidity instead of football logicality wagon, and that’s exactly why the organization has gone nowhere in recent history and beyond.

Nevertheless, none of what you responded with addressed the point about coddling.

morat1959

Reaction score
The information I can find online right now tells me Prescott’s record against winning teams is 10th best in the league at the moment. That goes along with the common narrative that he’s good enough to win some games, but can’t carry a team over an elite opponent, right? If we want that in a QB, it isn’t going to come from Prescott.

This is not exactly a new revelation, although I suppose some posters just find joy in anything negative about the guy. It’s pretty pathetic. If it was discovered Dak puts his milk in the bowl before his cereal, the same few posters would be starting threads about how awful he is. It’s a strange obsession, but we all have them.
As do those who are Dak and not Cowboy fans.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There’s only two QBs in Cowboys history that ever caught a break with this fan base, Roger Staubach and Trot Aikman because they led the team to championships. The rest of the Cowboys QBs have gotten dumped on.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
he might mean coddled by the media. I didn't watch the video but that would be what I would say. The worst anyone has said about him was Jimmy. He said dak wasn't winning anything without great players around him.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
A starter should never lose their job due to injury. This has been the “ethics” of professional sports for a very long time. Despite that, Romo sought an open competition with his doofus head coach who supposedly believed in a meritocracy and Mr. Dumb, but was shot down because like most people have come to know over these twenty six years of football futility, they don’t know what they’re doing. They rode the superstition stupidity instead of football logicality wagon, and that’s exactly why the organization has gone nowhere in recent history and beyond.

Nevertheless, none of what you responded with addressed the point about coddling.
You just made my point. Y'all still coddle Romo even though anyone who understands football knows keeping Dak the starter after leading the team to a franchise record 11 game win streak was the correct thing to do, especially against a 36 year old injury-prone QB who was once again coming off another season long serious injury. Y'all are still butthurt, hence why y'all still act up against Dak to this day.

Redline360

Reaction score
Yes/No.... just click bait nonsense

Not many rookies get handed a Cadillac of an offense from day one and then have it greatly improved upon with the Coop signing. Now he's got a good defense to boot. Can't do it alone why it's a team game.

Dak was placed into a postion 90% of QB let alone rookies would dream of. We all hoped he would slowly put things together while driving the bus until he found himself and took over the offense. However he still struggles greatly on how to read defenses and anticipate/ throw recievers open.

He's looking more like the product of the talent around him I hate to say. Granted he was showing improvement that looked like he was going to be the next Romo skills wise however after the injury he's falling apart and regressing.

Yea yea keep your but but the number 1 offense stat chasing bs away. Meaningless to debate tards

tunahelper

Reaction score
Colin continues to speak the truth about Dak.

I don't really care at this point if some fans want to hear it or accept it. That doesn't matter. You make up your own minds.

The right QB for the Dallas Cowboys is not currently on the roster.
Dak must change the obvious hard truth. He demanded to be paid and the QB position in Dallas demands greatness. He has the money we are waiting for the great play.