***College Championship game thread***

Wishbone82

Omaha! Omaha!
Reaction score
I know it's college ball, but it really is amazing that this is OSU's 3rd string QB lol . And they now have a 2 td lead

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Cardale Jones is a redshirt sophomore. Technically he'd be eligible to come out. Would any NFL teams try him out after just 3 starts in college? I'd be willing to take him at 27, but I'd guess his agents are saying one more year and you can be a top 10 pick

Wishbone82

Omaha! Omaha!
Reaction score
A lot of pressure on Oregon's offense now.... If they go 3 and out, it's gonna get very ugly

joseephuss

Reaction score
Cardale Jones is a redshirt sophomore. Technically he'd be eligible to come out. Would any NFL teams try him out after just 3 starts in college? I'd be willing to take him at 27, but I'd guess his agents are saying one more year and you can be a top 10 pick

You would really take him at 27? I wouldn't. It is possible he could stay in school and not be the starter next year depending on what Miller and Barrett do.

Wishbone82

Omaha! Omaha!
Reaction score
Buckeyes doing a terrific job in not letting Mariotta beat them with his legs

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
You would really take him at 27? I wouldn't. It is possible he could stay in school and not be the starter next year depending on what Miller and Barrett do.

He's a tremendous talent and you wouldn't need to play him for 2 years anyway

joseephuss

Reaction score
He's a tremendous talent and you wouldn't need to play him for 2 years anyway

I just can't pick a guy in the first round who has barely played. It is difficult enough to evaluate a guy who has started 30 games in college. It can't be done with a guy who has only started 3. Too many unknowns. I would draft him in the later rounds, but no way, no how at 27.