***College Championship game thread***

joseephuss

Reaction score
That is close. It may have been out. When are these kids going to stop doing this thing? It is dumb.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
What an idiot. This is the 2nd time he has done this. Last time he lost it.

Wishbone82

Omaha! Omaha!
Reaction score
I guess they didn't find conclusive evidence to overturn the call..... who woulda thunk it?

jblaze2004

Reaction score
that fake field goal formation.......take notes cowboys special teams lol

joseephuss

Reaction score
I guess they didn't find conclusive evidence to overturn the call..... who woulda thunk it?

The ref said the call was confirmed, which means in their opinion it wasn't close. If they thought it was at least a close play and there wasn't conclusive evidence to overturn the call the ref would have said the play stands.

Wishbone82

Omaha! Omaha!
Reaction score
At this point this kind of reminds me of our game yesterday.... Go about dominating the first half, only to let the opponent hang around to give them chances to take this game back. Let see what happens!

CowboyChris

Reaction score
just joined this thread, I got one question...Is this Elliott kid coming out next year?? What a RB!!

Wishbone82

Omaha! Omaha!
Reaction score
The ref said the call was confirmed, which means in their opinion it wasn't close. If they thought it was at least a close play and there wasn't conclusive evidence to overturn the call the ref would have said the play stands.

Yah very good point.....and thats what really frustrated me about the call last night, the conclusive evidence.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
this officiating crew is way better than any NFL crew ive seen this year, they make there reviews quick and they get them right!!

Wishbone82

Omaha! Omaha!
Reaction score
Man, Ohio State is really really blowing this game. You can't let an offense like Oregon hang around.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
Somehow, Ohio seems to be dominant, but Oregon is very opportunistic, and now has 4 TOs