Sticky: ***College Game Thread For Season***

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dabo and Clemson done me a favor and took out the evil ND

Grumpy Gundy Gets his Oklahoma State Cowboys to win the last Bedlam series game (for now) and sends the sooners off.

KSU makes a valiant effort but a bold coaching decision in OT gave the Longhorns the win.

WVU puts a big beat down on BYU

Ole Miss wins by three over ATM

Utah burns ASU alive

Houston pulls out another close win vs Baylor

Oregon puts a beat down on Cal

Rock Chalk Jay Hawk wins over the Cyclones

Washington beats out USC. Michael Penix has not played against heisman hopefuls Bo Nix and Caleb Williams. He and his team have beaten both. Should be the Heisman favorite at this time.

Alabama gives LSU false hope early on but pulls away and wins

Oregon State Beavers take a bite out of Primes Buffs

Texas Tech goes Pew Pew against the Horn Frogs to get the win.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Dabo and Clemson done me a favor and took out the evil ND

Grumpy Gundy Gets his Oklahoma State Cowboys to win the last Bedlam series game (for now) and sends the sooners off.

KSU makes a valiant effort but a bold coaching decision in OT gave the Longhorns the win.

WVU puts a big beat down on BYU

Ole Miss wins by three over ATM

Utah burns ASU alive

Houston pulls out another close win vs Baylor

Oregon puts a beat down on Cal

Rock Chalk Jay Hawk wins over the Cyclones

Washington beats out USC. Michael Penix has not played against heisman hopefuls Bo Nix and Caleb Williams. He and his team have beaten both. Should be the Heisman favorite at this time.

Alabama gives LSU false hope early on but pulls away and wins

Oregon State Beavers take a bite out of Primes Buffs

Texas Tech goes Pew Pew against the Horn Frogs to get the win.
why is ND evil?

gtb1943

Reaction score
Greed is the root of all evil and ND is the epitome of greed hence they are evil.
But that is my opinion, others may think otherwise
ND has turned down offers from BIG10 and ACC that would have gotten them a lot more money then they get now. ND makes LESS money than AT LEAST 20 other schools as regards athletics.
so your so called facts are worthless

DFWJC

Reaction score
College football week 11 slate looks really good

Just for starters....the ranked vs ranked games
  • #2 Georgia vs #9 Ole Miss
  • #3 Michigan at #10 Penn St
  • #5 Washington vs #18 Utah
  • #13 Tennessee at #14 Missouri
then some others that could be interesting
  • #4 Florida St vs Miami
  • #6 Oregon vs USC
  • #7 Texas vs TCU
  • #17 Oklahoma vs West Virginia
  • #24 UNC vs Duke

gtb1943

Reaction score
Ya we need to keep in state kids here.
That should always be a primary concern for a coach of a team that has a fair amount of talent in the state. Now I can understand say teams like Boise State not caring too much about instate since there is not that much there.

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
That should always be a primary concern for a coach of a team that has a fair amount of talent in the state. Now I can understand say teams like Boise State not caring too much about instate since there is not that much there.
Missouri not rich like texas but st Louis and kc has talent

joseephuss

Reaction score
https://www.espn.com/college-footba...s-week-12-washington-huskies-georgia-bulldogs

i

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Colorado takes another beat down from Washington State and it looks like their two best
players got hurt. That young QB is getting killed and it is hurting his play IMO.

Louisville beats miami and should be in ACC championship against FSU

Most of SEC has cupcake saturday schedule and wins most of their games except for Auburn who loses to New Mexico state

Texas beats Iowa state.

Missouri continues to have an impressive season and wins over Florida in a close one

Great Washington and Oregon State game with Washington winning a close one and remaining undefeated.

Kansas and Kansas State game a close one with KSU pulling out the Victory.

Texas Tech becomes bowl eligible by beating UCF.

Oklahoma State beats Houston

UCLA beats out USC

TCU beats out a Baylor team having a real bad year. Have to wonder if that HC can keep his job. On a side note. Looks like Gary Barnett is looking to become a HC again. Hmmm

Georgia goes on to beat Tennessee to keep the number one spot.

WVU wins over Cincy to bring their win total to 7. Which is impressive as they were predicted to be dead last in big 12.

BYU gives the Sooners a run for their money but screw the pooch with a pick six that essential hands the game to the sooners.

All in all some good fun games with some good competitive close outcomes.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Appears the Buckeyes will go down to the Wolverines for a third straight season.
Day is not a good coach. I stopped watching the game. Ohio State has the talent and should have won the game. In my opinion, coach Day is the main reason for them losing.

Michigan is celebrating, but will get blown out in the playoffs, as usual. Ohio State plays better against other conferences. Ohio State is their championship.