Sticky: ***College Game Thread For Season***

Motorola

Reaction score
Day is not a good coach. I stopped watching the game. Ohio State has the talent and should have won the game. In my opinion, coach Day is the main reason for them losing.

Michigan is celebrating, but will get blown out in the playoffs, as usual. Ohio State plays better against other conferences. Ohio State is their championship.
Agree with you 100% about Buckeyes HC Ryan Day.

bewp7

Reaction score
haha auburn is dumb

4th and goal from 31 they rush 2, have a qb spy for some reason?????, and bama wr still get a 1v1 in the corner of end zone and auburn loss the game

if u let a random fan from the stand call the defense they would do a better job on that play lol

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just watching UGA getting gashed on the ground by GA Tech. Michigan could give them all they can handle with their OL and run game. This is not the dominant defense we’ve seen in previous years.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just watching UGA getting gashed on the ground by GA Tech. Michigan could give them all they can handle with their OL and run game. This is not the dominant defense we’ve seen in previous years.
Michigan will get pummeled like they do every time they are in the playoffs.

joseephuss

Reaction score
F_1l-X5XwAABHzg

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
Tbh Kirby sat out lot of guys

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Late on posting summary of games.

WVU almost loses like they did vs Houston but manage to pull a win out their backsides.
While becoming the #1 rushing team in P5. Finish 8-4. Not bad for a team predicted to finish dead last in Big 12.

Oklahoma beats down on TCU. TCU goes from winning a CFP game to not being bowl eligible. Crazy

Iowa advances to B1G championship game. Punter is their MVP. They can barely score on offense. Amazing.

Ohio State Loses to Michigan. Michigan going to B1G championship game and should beat Iowa easily. Wonder if other NCAA teams will become blatant cheaters and let their HCs get suspended a few games...it seems it is worth it.

Texas boat races Tech. Tech makes a bowl game but has to be considered a down year for them.

Oregon and Washington beat their in state rivals. They will now face each other in the Pac Championship game.
Almost all are saying Washington has no chance. I say they beat Oregon once, they can do it again. Whether they do is another story.

Louisville loses to Kentucky but will still face FSU in ACC championship game.

Bama beats Auburn in a wild ending. Georgia beats GT. Bama and Georgia to meet in SEC championship game.
Will be wild if Bama can manage to pull out a win as it could throw things into chaos.

Oklahoma State vs BYU was a tale of two halves. BYU killed it in first. Oklahoma State rebounds in second.
Feel bad that BYU lost as they did not make a bowl game. However Oklahoma state win means they are in the Big 12 Championship game. Would be epic if Gundy can pull out a win vs Texas like he did Oklahoma and send the two SEC bound teams out with a loss. But, I think Texas wins.

kev8822

Reaction score
Day is not a good coach. I stopped watching the game. Ohio State has the talent and should have won the game. In my opinion, coach Day is the main reason for them losing.

Michigan is celebrating, but will get blown out in the playoffs, as usual. Ohio State plays better against other conferences. Ohio State is their championship.
He's a good coach that made a horrendous DC coordinator hire in 2020. It set the team back 2 years. Defense is now fixed.

His QB this year has not progressed the way Haskins, Fields and Stroud did under him. If McCord has an average game OSU wins. Not only did he throw those 2 horrendous INT's he missed multiple easy TD's to wide open receivers.

OSU will finish with the #1, 2 or 3 recruiting class in 2024 and 2025. Things are fine, he just needs to make a few tweaks to the coaching staff and personnel.

Let's not forget he is a picked up targeting flag away from winning the NC last year.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He's a good coach that made a horrendous DC coordinator hire in 2020. It set the team back 2 years. Defense is now fixed.

His QB this year has not progressed the way Haskins, Fields and Stroud did under him. If McCord has an average game OSU wins. Not only did he throw those 2 horrendous INT's he missed multiple easy TD's to wide open receivers.

OSU will finish with the #1, 2 or 3 recruiting class in 2024 and 2025. Things are fine, he just needs to make a few tweaks to the coaching staff and personnel.

Let's not forget he is a picked up targeting flag away from winning the NC last year.
I don't think the players are motivated by Day.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
All right guys and gals fire away, who's in who's out?

Michigan
Washington
FSU
Bama

That's my guess and guess only.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Maybe Georgia at the 4th spot would be an alternative list.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
I think all the undefeated teams should go. That's an achievement.

1942willys

Reaction score
I think all the undefeated teams should go. That's an achievement.
FSU is undefeated and won its conference, It will go in. Washington and Michigan are also given.
Its the fourth team that will be interesting. They do not like rematches so that leaves out OSU; they also tend to NOW take head to head as important so that gives Texas the edge over Alabama.
Georgia is out as they just lost and while TCU made it last year under that condition it took some upsets for that to happen. I think Texas is the fourth but it could be Alabama

AyeAtey

Reaction score
It's a drastic fall and major consequence when you lose at the end of the season.

Just for pure entertainment and not looking at the metrics, a team like Texas might make for a good exciting game. Didn't follow them too closely; I know they can score, what about their D?