Twitter: Collins out today, T.Smith slight chance to play

Elusiv1

Reaction score
I get so disappointed when we have Injuries on our offensive line but you can't tell me that one or two players on the line will cause the offense to turn to ****!!!! No way shoud that happen with a real coach, it's all coaching and scheme in my opinion..Bring in 2 tight ends if you have to and stop running that empty set.

Carson

Reaction score
I get so disappointed when we have Injuries on our offensive line but you can't tell me that one or two players on the line will cause the offense to turn to ****!!!! No way shoud that happen with a real coach, it's all coaching and scheme in my opinion..Bring in 2 tight ends if you have to and stop running that empty set.

We seem to be one of the few teams, that just do not adjust well with injuries. The drop off seems to be too much to handle. Meanwhile other teams are walking mash units and seem to figure it out.

LeVeon Bell will tear us apart if we play the way we did last week. He is licking his chops. Until we stop him, that's what we can expect.

I haven’t watched entire film for all of the games. But with that being said, our linebackers look lost.

defense seems to be coached by a middle school coach.

-Both ends go around
-One tackle pushes up the other goes back
-Linebackers bail and drop ten yards
-Backs break through the interior and go untouched for 5-8 yards

Not sure if we are staying in man defense or what. But the drop off is crazy from last season

aria

Reaction score
thats the worst thing for this team. HYPE has been our issue. The players start buyin the bull crap. A hard fought win would be a great thing..THE JETS will give us everything we can handle and more. ALL TEAMS GIVE US THEIR BEST. We will be without our 2 pro bowl tackles. THATS HUGE.
And they’re without an entire O line, Moseley and their best TE. The Jets may give us everything they have but that’s not saying much.

Listen Ray, god knows I don’t buy into hype of players, coaches or teams and myself and others were criticized for minimizing our first 3 wins but on the other hand I don’t think our 2 losses were nearly as bad as some make it out to be. All this doom and gloom after a loss is ridiculous and depressing just as is all the hype after whooping a few of the worst teams in the league.

But....the Jets are that bad and we will destroy them. I just hope the destruction doesn’t get into the fans, or more importantly, players heads.

johneric8

Reaction score
Oh my word, if Garret can't coach the cowboys to a victory against the Jets because of injured players, and Jerry keeps him on the staff, this organization is even more messed up than I initially thought.

Honestly for me, this game is a win win scenario, we win than great I'll be happy, but on the flipside, it's going to be funny as hell to watch how Jerry squirms losing three in a row and then to the JETS! HA...

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Going to have to run the ball a ton and play great defense. The jets can stop the run and williams is going to blitz like crazy today. The defense better get turnovers.

There will be no room for error today like missed field goals, big penalties like P.I. or blown assignments blocking.

If we have to play good defense, this game is already a loss in the books. This front 7 couldn’t stop a fly, let alone Le’veon. Also, blitzing and turnovers are way too explosive for Rod and Richard to scheme. Not happening.

Fontaine

Reaction score
If Smith don’t go Dak isn’t going to feel comfortable in the pocket and is going to rush a lot of decisions. Could be a long day on offense, here’s to hoping Smith is a go at kickoff.

JayFord

Reaction score
Yeah smith aint playing

and more than likely they both wont play next week either

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
im assuming after this game we’ll have some more phantom injuries by wednesday

I mean why not? Maybe the Dallas players themselves want to Tank. Get a good draft pick and get JG fired is a pretty good deal. If they lose today and we’re missing more starters by next week for Philly, I’d just let our backups play for the rest of the season and observe our team depth.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Nonsense. It’s the Jets. We’ll be right back on the Super Bowl hype train after this game.
I doubt it. Even if we win it will feel like a loss around this forum.

CWR

Reaction score
If both are out I would not be surprised one bit if we lose this game.

Damn, youre right. Historically we dont do well when we are playing backup tackles. Obviously we should still be able to overcome this but its treacherous to say the least.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
While we’re on the subject, if we lose today, what would your current stance on the season be? Tank? Try to desperately turn it around despite a very tough season after this game?

Rayman70

Reaction score
And they’re without an entire O line, Moseley and their best TE. The Jets may give us everything they have but that’s not saying much.

Listen Ray, god knows I don’t buy into hype of players, coaches or teams and myself and others were criticized for minimizing our first 3 wins but on the other hand I don’t think our 2 losses were nearly as bad as some make it out to be. All this doom and gloom after a loss is ridiculous and depressing just as is all the hype after whooping a few of the worst teams in the league.

But....the Jets are that bad and we will destroy them. I just hope the destruction doesn’t get into the fans, or more importantly, players heads.
Packers supposedly had a garbage beat up oline too. Just sayin, what happened? We went AWOL on D. Outcoached,ouschemed, out efforted, outsmarted. WHERE THE HELL HAVE OUR LINEBACKERS BEEN ALL YEAR? Why have they looked totally lost? WE CANNOT SEEM TO MAKE THE PROPER READS. No gap integrity and ,mass confusion. Is that coaching or scheme? Is it fat cat syndrome?