Twitter: Collins out today, T.Smith slight chance to play

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Packers supposedly had a garbage beat up oline too. Just sayin, what happened? We went AWOL on D. Outcoached,ouschemed, out efforted, outsmarted. WHERE THE HELL HAVE OUR LINEBACKERS BEEN ALL YEAR? Why have they looked totally lost? WE CANNOT SEEM TO MAKE THE PROPER READS. No gap integrity and ,mass confusion. Is that coaching or scheme? Is it fat cat syndrome?

It’s both. Our coaches DON’T scheme or game plan at all. Plus our defensive players have been rusty all season. Must be trying to relieve themselves of those hotboyz burns over the summer.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Hopefully Smith can go. Knight played much better than Fleming did

I would assume that if Smith plays LT, Fleming will play RT. Knight only played because our primary T backup was at LT.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I would assume that if Smith plays LT, Fleming will play RT. Knight only played because our primary T backup was at LT.

If a see a Fleming jersey out on the field today I’m turning the TV over to the Rams/49ers game.

Rayman70

Reaction score
What the heck happened to Dr. Jerry’s guarantee that at least one would play?!?
JERRY needs to be in those Avalanche power chair commercials so we can shove Grampa Jerry off the cliff. He has evolved into an even more clueless owner. Hard to imagine.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If a see a Fleming jersey out on the field today I’m turning the TV over to the Rams/49ers game.

Hope you enjoy it because I can better guarantee that Fleming will be out there than Jerry can that one of the starting tackles will play.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Isn’t that crazy that every year we have a good offense, our defense sucks, and when we have a serviceable defense, our offense sucks? What would it take for us to have at least one year with both? I’m asking a legitimate question.
we lack leadership in coaching. That's why. We take on the persona of the HC..Jekyl and hyde.

Carson

Reaction score
While we’re on the subject, if we lose today, what would your current stance on the season be? Tank? Try to desperately turn it around despite a very tough season after this game?

That puts us right in Dallas Cowboys usual situations

Not bad enough for a top ten pick

Not good enough for the playoffs

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
There goes this game. Nothing about Red’s tenure shows his teams can overcome injuries

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If both of our starting OTs are absent, we'll likely see lots of quick-hitting dinks and dunks in the passing game and plenty of Zeke running as well. I would imagine seeing quick screens to Pollard would be preferable, also. This game shapes up as being tougher than we originally pictured it. Fortunately, Knight has been a pleasant surprise at RT to spell La'el. Fleming at LT might likely be a different story, in his efforts to pass protect for Dak.

Last edited:

JayFord

Reaction score
If both of our starting OTs are absent, we'll likely see lots of quick-hitting dinks and dunks in the passing game and plenty of Zeke running as well. I would imagine seeing quick screens to Pollard would be preferable, also. This game shapes up as being tougher than we originally pictured it. Fortunately, Knight has been a pleasant surprise at RT to spell La'el. Fleming at LT might likely be a different story, in his efforts to pass protect for Dak.

?

you’ll see 7 step drop backs for 4 quarters and 12 carries for zeke

MikeB80

Reaction score
If we have to play good defense, this game is already a loss in the books. This front 7 couldn’t stop a fly, let alone Le’veon. Also, blitzing and turnovers are way too explosive for Rod and Richard to scheme. Not happening.

I think they will be very good on defense today. I have to believe with woods returning they are going to play better run defense. Getting whipped like they did last week should light a fire under them.

Then again jaylon smith was celebrating 2nd down tackles down 21 points last week so who knows,

Rayman70

Reaction score
?

you’ll see 7 step drop backs for 4 quarters and 12 carries for zeke
if we do that, we lose. We should run north south..pound the rock straight at them and then screen them to death with Pollard and Zeke. Should be a good game for Witten and Jarwin. They will be keying Zeke early..great early chance to go over the top on a seam route to Jarwin.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
if we do that, we lose. We should run north south..pound the rock straight at them and then screen them to death with Pollard and Zeke. Should be a good game for Witten and Jarwin. They will be keying Zeke early..great early chance to go over the top on a seam route to Jarwin.

Such a great game plan that Garrett and Co won’t follow through with because they like having close games.

JayFord

Reaction score

sounds good....but taking advantage of other teams weakness isnt our style