Twitter: Collins to be fined not suspended

conner01

Reaction score

The last time I did this Trysten Hill was still suspended but there you go.

Totally different
Hill was after the game was over not in the heat of battle and there was no penalty and he wasn’t thrown out
A fine is plenty for a push

plymkr

Reaction score
All I know, of all the Guys on the the Dallas Roster…If I got in a bar fight, I would want Collins on my side.

Dude is a straight up beast. I love that he had Dak’s back.

Go Dallas!!!
:clap:
That's a tough one. In a bar fight you need a mixture of toughness, crazy and meanness. Definitely Collins, I would also say DLaw and Parsons. Maybe Elliott, if he can walk.

I would not want Jaylon or LVE. They would come in after I get my butt handed to me and posture like they did something. Nothing worse than getting your butt kicked and having Jaylon arrive at the end and dance or do his swoop celebration.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
i mean how much flack did the o-line get last year when they didn't retaliate after the WFT knocked out Dalton...had to have crept in his mind.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He deserves a suspension anyone who says different is a homer clown.
I am a homer....but I am also a man not a wuss.....I wouldn't want to hang with you in a bar fight...I hate wusses....but, hey....I can see your point....don't like it, but I can appreciate your view.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
i mean how much flack did the o-line get last year when they didn't retaliate after the WFT knocked out Dalton...had to have crept in his mind.
Living in VA, I see a lot of Washington games, and while I hate hearing others say it after one game, I’ve seen enough late hits, low hits, and roughing calls on Washington to believe they actually do play a dirty game or right on the edge hoping to intimidate or remove players from the game.