Twitter: Collins to be fined not suspended

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
All I know, of all the Guys on the the Dallas Roster…If I got in a bar fight, I would want Collins on my side.

Dude is a straight up beast. I love that he had Dak’s back.

Go Dallas!!!
:clap:
He showed number 56 real fast which of them was out of his class if he wanted a fight

RoboQB

Reaction score
He deserves a suspension anyone who says different is a homer clown.

If they're not going to ban Myles Garrett for nearly killing a man
on the field, nobody should get suspended for punching a player
for a late hit on their QB.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I am a homer....but I am also a man not a wuss.....I wouldn't want to hang with you in a bar fight...I hate wusses....but, hey....I can see your point....don't like it, but I can appreciate your view.

I recall you selling melons out of a car trunk near Refugio when you wussed out of giving chase to a melon lifter. Speaking of such, where's chula?

Mark

Reaction score
He deserves a medal for having his QBs back....anyone that says different is a wuss...

Totally agree with his stepping up and "having his QBs (sic) back," but throwing a punch was stupid.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Anyone remember the Dan Marino commercials for
Isotoner gloves?

"Protect the hands of those who protect you..."
Or something like that... lol

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
I am a homer....but I am also a man not a wuss.....I wouldn't want to hang with you in a bar fight...I hate wusses....but, hey....I can see your point....don't like it, but I can appreciate your view.
he's a pink flamingo and probably belongs in some sissy place like San Francisco or Portland Oregon

That is how Collins was supposed to act. Good for him. I would have been surprised if he had been suspended.
I wouldn't have been surprised, since Goodell is a clump of green bay loving green fecal matter

AyeAtey

Reaction score
That's a tough one. In a bar fight you need a mixture of toughness, crazy and meanness. Definitely Collins, I would also say DLaw and Parsons. Maybe Elliott, if he can walk.

I would not want Jaylon or LVE. They would come in after I get my butt handed to me and posture like they did something. Nothing worse than getting your butt kicked and having Jaylon arrive at the end and dance or do his swoop celebration.
As heated rivals they are, didn't see #56 wanting more action. Good for him.

Reaction score
Every offensive line needs an intimidator who has the back of his QB or RB. If someone on the defense needs straightened out, that guy steps up. Doug Free & Erik Williams come to mind. Collins is that guy. Good to know we'll have him back.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Totally agree with his stepping up and "having his QBs (sic) back," but throwing a punch was stupid.
Sometimes a man can't control that. The adrenaline or the alcohol takes over! Lol! I've been there a few times...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I recall you selling melons out of a car trunk near Refugio when you wussed out of giving chase to a melon lifter. Speaking of such, where's chula?
I'm further south than refugio....refugio.... never dealt in produce, but I'd knock you for a nickel

plymkr

Reaction score
As heated rivals they are, didn't see #56 wanting more action. Good for him.
Right, #56 saw the size and the anger in his eyes and was like, yep I'm out. So refreshing to see that after last season's cheap shot against Dalton and everyone stood there while Dalton writhed in pain. Collins was having non of that. I liked it.

Brax

Reaction score
It's not about being a wuss, a man doesn't punch someone for no reason, maybe you think that's ok, punch a guy, punch a teacher real man stuff. Bar fight, you better hope your on my side so you don't get your azz kicked. There is a reason to fight and a reason to protect, it takes a real man to know right from wrong, but I appreciate your view wrong though it is.