Twitter: Collins to be fined not suspended

quickccc

Reaction score
That would be great news, but I'll wait until the weekend gets here, .
.early on i was hearing Trysten Hill wasn't likely to get suspended ..until it came late in the week. :rolleyes:

J-man

Reaction score
Love that he came to defend Dak. Love that he was willing to fight for his QB. Love that he was willing to get ejected to protect our honor.
I just wish that if he was going to actually throw a punch, he would have thrown real a punch. That little half swing total miss wasn't worth getting ejected for. You could tell when it was happening that he realized he shouldn't throw it, but kind of did it, so he went with it. I would think if he had it to do again he go ahead and blast the guy for real, or not do it all.

terra

Reaction score
Every offensive line needs an intimidator who has the back of his QB or RB. If someone on the defense needs straightened out, that guy steps up. Doug Free & Erik Williams come to mind. Collins is that guy. Good to know we'll have him back.
Doug Free? HAH. It was Colombo during that was the last O lineman to really step up.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Collins should flatten that fool is a couple weeks when we see them again

BermyStar

Reaction score
All I know, of all the Guys on the the Dallas Roster…If I got in a bar fight, I would want Collins on my side.

Dude is a straight up beast. I love that he had Dak’s back.

Go Dallas!!!
:clap:
I had my share of bar fights in my youth...he'd have ended many of them pretty quickly lol

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I love big E,as he is my user name,but I'm taking Columbo for the mere fact that he is Italian and so am I ..I know how we fight...lol
Hey, I'm Italian too....actually Sicilian, so I totally know how to fight!! LOL

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Baseball bat his big ***,then brass knuckle him...lol

If that man got his paws on you he could literally pull some **** apart he was that strong....He may not be the best fighter but I'm betting he didnt need to be.

bigE79

Reaction score
If that man got his paws on you he could literally pull some **** apart he was that strong....He may not be the best fighter but I'm betting he didnt need to be.
You shouldn't assume..you don't know me or what would happen...in a street fight, anything goes...let's just leave it at that.