Twitter: Collins to be fined not suspended

Brax

Reaction score
If they're not going to ban Myles Garrett for nearly killing a man
on the field, nobody should get suspended for punching a player
for a late hit on their QB.
Garrett got what 6 games, that wasn't enough, you can't be that blind to call that a late hit. Coming off the bench and punching a player for no reason should be a suspension.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's not about being a wuss, a man doesn't punch someone for no reason, maybe you think that's ok, punch a guy, punch a teacher real man stuff. Bar fight, you better hope your on my side so you don't get your azz kicked. There is a reason to fight and a reason to protect, it takes a real man to know right from wrong, but I appreciate your view wrong though it is.
I wouldn't have to worry about you sucker punching me in a drunkfest..lol...that's a good thing, I guess. I'm to old to fight anyway.....

Brax

Reaction score
I wouldn't have to worry about you sucker punching me in a drunkfest..lol...that's a good thing, I guess. I'm to old to fight anyway.....
Your right I don't sucker punch, but I would have your back, its hell to get old I hear you.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Garrett got what 6 games, that wasn't enough, you can't be that blind to call that a late hit. Coming off the bench and punching a player for no reason should be a suspension.

I was at the game. It was pretty intense. The fans are ignorant and their players
actually feed off of their ignorance. Every call was a bad call, to them.
It's a rivalry game. Things get heated.

Just last year, everyone complained for not doing the same after Dalton was hit
during a slide. Which way do you want it?

Most players let up at the sideline. Imagine the same scenario for Brady, Rodgers,
Mahomes, or any other franchise QB.

Garrett swung a helmet with intent to hit a man in the head. 2 inches off and the dude,
at best, is eating through a straw for the rest of his life. At worst, he dies on the field
during a nationally televised game.

Brax

Reaction score
I was at the game. It was pretty intense. The fans are ignorant and their players
actually feed off of their ignorance. Every call was a bad call, to them.
It's a rivalry game. Things get heated.

Just last year, everyone complained for not doing the same after Dalton was hit
during a slide. Which way do you want it?

Most players let up at the sideline. Imagine the same scenario for Brady, Rodgers,
Mahomes, or any other franchise QB.

Garrett swung a helmet with intent to hit a man in the head. 2 inches off and the dude,
at best, is eating through a straw for the rest of his life. At worst, he dies on the field
during a nationally televised game.
I agree to disagree, as for Dalton hit I agree the bench should of cleared. If that was a Dallas player that hit Allen or Hienke and a wft player did the same your tune would be a lot different.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I agree to disagree, as for Dalton hit I agree the bench should of cleared. If that was a Dallas player that hit Allen or Hienke and a wft player did the same your tune would be a lot different.

Let's not pretend you know what my tune would be.
We can certainly agree to disagree.

As for switching teams, same scenario.
I'd fully expect the 'Skins bench to go nuts and fight.
I was on the home team side in Section 101, 50 yard line.
I can promise you, the fans would accept nothing less.

I eventually re-watched it (at 3am, ugh). While you can see it on TV,
the emotions felt by everyone there was like a playoff game.
And, just as fans began to leave, Dallas made it interesting.

Cmac

Reaction score
No problem with the fine........Dak pay that man's fine.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
That was a late hit on Dak or personal foul. Gregory barely hit someone in bounds and was called for a late hit.

Where was the flag on that hit?

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Anyone remember last year when the No Names put that hit on Dalton and no one came to his defense?

Couldn't help but think about that yesterday.

I'm sure Collins is ok with his fine.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
That's a tough one. In a bar fight you need a mixture of toughness, crazy and meanness. Definitely Collins, I would also say DLaw and Parsons. Maybe Elliott, if he can walk.

I would not want Jaylon or LVE. They would come in after I get my butt handed to me and posture like they did something. Nothing worse than getting your butt kicked and having Jaylon arrive at the end and dance or do his swoop celebration.
:muttley:

Jipper

Reaction score
He was standing up for his QB. Zero issue with what Collins did.

I loved the fact he stood up for dak but throwing a punch is what I have issue with.

Being dumb in that moment and throwing a punch vs shoving the he'll out of the guy resulted in an election vs just a penalty.

At that point in the game we were already down Tryon Smith so losing a second starting lineman could have been a massive issue if we didn't have the game in hand.

Come to daks defense absolutely, but have to be smart and not throw a punch that's going to get you ejected and put the team down a player in a crucial spot.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Was there a flag for a late shot I don’t remember. I like the fact he ran over and stuck up for him.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The league is so damn arbitrary in their punishments
Although it really stunk, the suspension actually made a little bit of sense. Hill's punch was after the game. Therefore he could not be ejected from the game. So they ejected him from the next in a way. He was given two games with the likely knowledge that it would be appealed down to one.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dalton is not a member of the Dak-Mafia.
They let him get beat like a dog and didn't even flinch.....