Colt McCoy

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
silverbear;2289314 said:
Beat me to it, wild man... I'll get you for that, LOL...

So, for the season, McCoy is 80 for 100 (uhhh, I think that's 80.0%), for 1014 yards (253.5 yards per game and 10.1 yards per attempt), 14 TDs and 1 int... that gives him a cumulative quarterback rating of 209.4...

He's added 34 carries for 281 yards (8.3 yards per attempt) and 4 more TDs... he has 134 touches in those 4 games, for 1295 yards and 18 TDs worth of total offense... that's almost 325 yards per game of total offense (even though he's only throwing the ball an average of 25 times a game), and 9.7 yards per touch...

And the Horns are outscoring their opposition 198-36... this time, the opposition was not some sacrificial lamb, but rather an SEC team that was 2-1 going into the game... and it was the third 52-10 victory for the Horns on this young season... with Georgia and USC losing, the Horns-- who were ranked 7th in both polls last week-- should be a top 5 teams in the next polls...

This was the defense's best game, as they held the Razorbacks under 200 yards of total offense, and 3 points (the other TD was an 80 yard fumble return late in the game)...

McCoy is simply having a great season so far... the Horns will be tough for anybody to beat if he keeps on playing like this (I'm mindful that Oklahoma, Missouri and Texas Tech loom)...

ok Bear I am frustrated..........two weeks in a row, 52-3 should have been the final, but Chiles is and his stupid turnovers have helped lead to a TD in each game. I am so sick of Chiles and his horrible decision making. Colt better stay healthy, cause if not, we are screwed. Instead of 43, UT should have only given up 29 this year. So now they are giving up just under 11 a game, instead of the 7.25 they should be giving up. Either way, Muschamp is a Godsend for our defense.......oh and on the offensive side, Applewhite is a Godsend.

Shady12

Reaction score
Abolutely..Muschamp is great. About Chiles..he can obviously run the ball..but he's not the electrifying guy I expected as a runner when he was signed. I think McCoy is actually a better runner right now.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Shady12;2289447 said:
Abolutely..Muschamp is great. About Chiles..he can obviously run the ball..but he's not the electrifying guy I expected as a runner when he was signed. I think McCoy is actually a better runner right now.

Until this year, I never knew Colt was such a threat with his running... :D

silverbear

Reaction score
Biggems;2289405 said:
ok Bear I am frustrated..........two weeks in a row, 52-3 should have been the final,

That's like saying you were disappointed in your date with Charlize Theron, 'cause she flatulated after dinner...

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score
Colt aint s#IT...Chase and Bradford are better

You will all see shortly.........BOOMER !!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

silverbear

Reaction score
Bonecrusher#31;2289494 said:
Colt aint s#IT...Chase and Bradford are better

You will all see shortly.........BOOMER !!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

It's 50-50 when it comes to passing (Colt actually has the higher QBR after this week, but only by a fraction of a point-- 209.4 to 209.0), but it ain't even close if you factor in Colt's running ability...

BTW, in most of the civilized world, a "boomer" is a f***... :D

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
silverbear;2289459 said:
That's like saying you were disappointed in your date with Charlize Theron, 'cause she flatulated after dinner...

not even close to being the same.......but if she flatulated when i was eatin some salad if you know what i mean....then it might be the same thing.....:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: