Colts hiring Eberflus as DC

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Good, hopefully Marinelli retires too.
He's taking much too long to decide........I wouldn't want anybody this undecided coaching on my team..........instead Jerry will wait until we only get the last man standing instead selecting the best one available...........I wonder how many times he's been this undecided during games.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I have a feeling that of all the guys we lost...this one might be the one that actually amounts to something down the road.

Of course...who knows how he will turn out but I think he was one of the better coaches we had.

I agree. Should have promoted him to DC and made Marinelli asst HC. My guess is Eberflus wanted out from under Marinelli and Jerry didn't have the gumption to just let Marinelli go; and I'm a fan of Marinelli although his D has some problems.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Dallas should hire zimmers son to replace him.

In fact Garrett should be forced to work with only sons of coaches.

Sporano jr at Offensive line coach
Adam zimmer defensive coordinator
Scott turner qb coach
Brandon fisher DB coach
Blake Williams LB coach
Nate Tice Tight ends coach
Nate Carroll wr coach
Marcus Lewis defensive line coach
Britt Reid offensive coordinator

Stephen Jones GM
Jason Garrett HC

The all nepotism staff

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Just read where Clarence hill is saying Gary Brown who was reportedly staying is now weighing his options and still might leave.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Guess Colts will stay as a 3-4 team? IIRC he was brought here when we ran the 3-4
They will likely run a hybrid defense. Hardly anyone runs a pure 3-4 or 4-3 any more. His background running both will likely help him out.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Dallas should hire zimmers son to replace him.

In fact Garrett should be forced to work with only sons of coaches.

Sporano jr at Offensive line coach
Adam zimmer defensive coordinator
Scott turner qb coach
Brandon fisher DB coach
Blake Williams LB coach
Nate Tice Tight ends coach
Nate Carroll wr coach
Marcus Lewis defensive line coach
Britt Reid offensive coordinator

Stephen Jones GM
Jason Garrett HC

The all nepotism staff
Perfect. Need to cram Spaulding in there somewhere and I'm sure the Jones family has a few cousins from Arkansas who have attended some high school games that want to come aboard.

ksadler1

Reaction score
I'd sure like to see what Jones and co. do now if Marinelli decides to retire. That'll be fun to watch.

You should know Jones' MO by now. He's setting up future reasons / excuses for not firing Garrett.....Think man, think.....

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Perfect. Need to cram Spaulding in there somewhere and I'm sure the Jones family has a few cousins from Arkansas who have attended some high school games that want to come aboard.

Oh I am sure all the kids will get titles in the next 5 to 7 years.

Cant wait to read the media guide and see spaulding is the assistant Art buyer for the third level stairwell.

nycowboyfan

Reaction score
Good for him. Bad for us. I don’t blame him for wanting out of Big D. We really are a poorly run club. I’m amazed we finish near .500. Just shows you that we do have some talent.