Colts' LB Darius (Shaq) Leonard released

_sturt_

Reaction score
Someone must have added it then deleted it for whatever reason.
One reason might be that s/he anticipates some Cowboys fans might take a Wikipedia entry as gospel.... hehe. I know I've never been above playing with Iggleheads' heads.

Zman5

Reaction score
One reason might be that s/he anticipates some Cowboys fans might take a Wikipedia entry as gospel.... hehe. I know I've never been above playing with Iggleheads' heads.
If you check the page history, it said it was removed due to not being true.

_sturt_

Reaction score
If you check the page history, it said it was removed due to not being true.
I didn't. I don't need to... hehe... I'm fully aware that Wikipedia may or may not document accurate information on a given day about a given topic, depending on who's been messing with it. :) So, I look for better sources just as a rule.

Zman5

Reaction score
I didn't. I don't need to... hehe... I'm fully aware that Wikipedia may or may not document accurate information on a given day about a given topic, depending on who's been messing with it. :) So, I look for better sources just as a rule.
Yeh I am the same. I just happened to see it when I went to check his draft stats. I only mentioned it since someone else saw something about him being linked to the Eagirls.

Sydla

Reaction score
I looked it up. Only one saying that is an eagles fan on Twitter that paid for a checkmark with 2k followers….
It was from a beat reporter. And apparently Leonard’s wife started following some Eagles and their wives on social media.

Guess we will find out soon enough.

Dakota

Reaction score
If he wants playing time he won't sign with philly. They are looking at his role as a serviceable backup.