Combine Chatter Thread

TheFinisher

Reaction score
My only concern with Jack is that I think Willis was a thumper in college, he played ILB in college and banged people around. Jack has never really played it. He's often operating in space given his athletic skills.

There's film out there of him operating at Mike, off the top of my head the Virginia game.

He plays bully ball. The biggest misconception people have of him is that he's a finesse player because he has 4.4 wheels.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Jack is a finesse linebacker. Willis was physical. Regardless of size that is how they play.

Yeah, I think that's a common misconception. Jack was asked to play outside. UCLA had Eric Kendricks at MLB. Myles has always been physical, hell, he played runningback and ran over people.
Jack started from day one for the Bruins on defense and many times was the best player on the field even with Kendricks and Anthony Barr on the field.

Sydla

Reaction score
There's film out there of him operating at Mike, off the top of my head the Virginia game.

He plays bully ball. The biggest misconception people have of him is that he's a finesse player because he has 4.4 wheels.

No, I've seen him play a lot and he's not (or I guess it's better to say he hasn't shown a lot) that he's a thumper in the mold Willis was in college. Watch Willis play LB at Ole Miss and Jack and Willis just strikes you as the more physical player.

That doesn't mean Jack can't be a great MLB in the NFL. But just saying Jack is the same size as Willis and Willis played MLB ignores the fact that Willis continually showed in college he was a bruiser at MLB.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Someone(s) in this forum were having an argument on Jack's weight. I believe the person who said Jack weighs about 245 lbs. was right.

Yes, I was correct!

I was told by two that I did not understand the process and other nonsense, time for those fellas to eat that crow!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you look at that picture of Rex, he had that stomach procedure done and lost a lot of weight. It looks like he's starting to put weight back on. You have to admire that kind of determination.