Combine chatter....

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
If we draft a RT I really hope it is Jake Fisher, he is way better than Daryl Williams in feet and athletic ability to stop a speed rusher.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
any surprises in the bench press. I see Flowers did 37 and Schreff did 23.

tm1119

Reaction score
Had to take the day off of work because the real feel here in NJ -13 and my car wouldn't start....nothing better to do and still not sure I want to watch these fat guys run in spandex.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Had to take the day off of work because the real feel here in NJ -13 and my car wouldn't start....nothing better to do and still not sure I want to watch these fat guys run in spandex.

Bro, this weather is crazy. I don't ever remember so many frigid days in one winter.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Clemmings is a mobile guy.

He was already going in the mid to late teens in mocks. If he blows up the Combine and then his Pro-Day, he may sneak into the top 10 of a lot of mocks.

I don't see him lasting until 27. If he were a guard or center maybe, but not a tackle.

tm1119

Reaction score
Bro, this weather is crazy. I don't ever remember so many frigid days in one winter.

Never a good sign when I'm seeing frost bite warning segments on the local news....

On a on topic note....Eric Fisher's mobility is pretty impressive. If he can add a little more bulk he could be a really good RT

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have this feeling that Gregory won't do much in the NFL.

they have always been worried about his ability to bulk up,a better diet and it should be easy on hat frame
beasley at 246 puts him top 15 guaranteed imo, probably top 10 imo

BigWillie

Reaction score
Randy Gregory is gonna be a gigantic bust for a team if they take a chance on him in the top 10.

I've already said he has gigantic problems in the run game, but then he measures in at under 6'5 and 235lbs. He's a 'tweener with no real ability to play in the run game. Played portions of last season at 220lbs because of the weight he lost as the season went on.

At best, I see him as a 3rd down pass rusher. No way I see the guy being an every down player. And I don't see how a team can justify such a high pick on a player with so many noticeable flaws.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Few things I saw Clemmings is definitely the best athlete. Fabuluje is surprisingly nimble for a guy over 350 lbs. reminds me some of Leonard Davis. Fisher is the best at all drills period.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Reports are confirming what I wrote about Flowers,he is very raw and won't be ready this year.I like him but its a risk.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Reports are confirming what I wrote about Flowers,he is very raw and won't be ready this year.I like him but its a risk.

Clemmings looks really raw too. If we take a guy who is that raw give me Fabuluje in late rounds he has potential.