Combine Results 2014***updated 6:35PM 2-22***

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I think if he were to drop to us we would likely trade down or draft and trade. I'd certainly think about it. Not sure it would be a good idea. You'd just have to be in that situation and know your options. Preferably you could trade for immediate picks.

reddyuta

Reaction score
The cowboys apparently talked to Dee ford at the senior bowl,he would be a a candidate in a trade down situation.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Yeah, I was noticing the same thing. Not really a lot of the higher rated QBs who have really big hands. Doesn't mean they can't play but it's a really important factor in evaluating QB talent. Was listening to Polian earlier and he was making the point that Parcells would not draft a QB if he didn't have good sized hands. I don't know if that's true or not but that's what he was saying. He said that in his evaluations, the size of the hands actually counted more then the size of the QB overall if an evaluation was close between a QB who might be, say 6'3" vs a QB who might be 6'0".

less than 8 inches... I beleive

reddyuta

Reaction score
OL weigh in and bench press results

http://BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1/combine2014OL.php

reddyuta

Reaction score
my impression about Kouandijo seems to be confirmed,he is a plodder and i would only draft him in the 2nd rd

tm1119

Reaction score
Well guess we can scratch Taylor Lewan off of our board. 4.85 40? Didn't know that kid was such an athlete.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Greg Robinson

4.88 and a 4.84 in the 40. Wow, hes going to be the first OL taken. pencil him in at #2 to the rams

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Anyone know how to get a spreadsheet to load here. I can do it but it is not readable IMO.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Jesus Cyril Richardson has murdered his draft outlook. From the #1 Guard to maybe a 3-4 round pick now. ouch

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Last year everyone was saying 40 times for OLmen was irrelevant. Now it seems to be quite the buzz.

chicago JK

Reaction score
Jesus Cyril Richardson has murdered his draft outlook. From the #1 Guard to maybe a 3-4 round pick now. ouch

You need to be careful with falling and rising on rankings. Especially guards. I swear every year there is a few guards that people think are first two round guys during the season who wind up drafted in the 4th or later. Richardson looks like he has some weaknesses in movement but he is a strong, powerful guy. At this point, I would have no problem drafting him in the middle rounds.

reddyuta

Reaction score
The cowboys had a meeting with Aaron Donald and Mike evans at the combine.