Combine Results 2014***updated 6:35PM 2-22***

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
You need to be careful with falling and rising on rankings. Especially guards. I swear every year there is a few guards that people think are first two round guys during the season who wind up drafted in the 4th or later. Richardson looks like he has some weaknesses in movement but he is a strong, powerful guy. At this point, I would have no problem drafting him in the middle rounds.

I think Cyril if going to make a power running team very happy.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
TEs Combine weigh in chat WalterFootball

• North Carolina tight end Eric Ebron (6-4, 250) has added five pounds of muscle from his listed weight. Sources have told BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1 that Ebron is going to put on a show at the Combine. He is a gifted athlete, so that isn't hard to believe, and it wouldn't be surprising if Ebron is getting plenty of top-10 buzz after his workout in Indianapolis.
  • Texas Tech tight end Jace Amaro (6-5, 265) has good size, but was tied for the smallest hands of any tight end with Wisconsin's Jacob Pedersen. That shouldn't hurt Amaro significantly has he showed consistent hands with 106 receptions in 2013.
  • Austin Seferian-Jenkins has looked like a size, speed freak since his freshman season at Washington. He checked in at 6-foot-5, 262-pounds, which was just a tad smaller than his listed numbers (6-6, 266). It wouldn't be surprising if Seferian-Jenkins plays his NFL career around 270 since he dropped some weight for the Combine in an effort to help his 40 time.
  • Last summer, there were projections that Colt Lyerla would be the top tight end for the 2014 NFL Draft. Lyerla (6-4, 242) quit Oregon's football team in September and followed that up with a drug arrest. His size was in line with his listed measurements, and Lyerla is a good athlete who should stand out at the Combine. The big challenge for him will be in the interview rooms. Lylerla needs to impress there to get drafted.
  • Notre Dame tight end Troy Niklas (6-6, 270) hit his exact measurements, so no Catholic needs to confess to lying in confessional when it comes to measuring their football players. Niklas is a bit of sleeper behind the high-profile tight ends, but he could easily impress at the Combine.
  • USC tight end Xavier Grimble (6-4, 257) is another player who has the skill set to be a Combine star. Grimble has the speed and strength to impress in the field work. In a great class of tight ends, Grimble could be a steal.
http://BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1/combine2014weighinTE.php

DFWJC

Reaction score
Well guess we can scratch Taylor Lewan off of our board. 4.85 40? Didn't know that kid was such an athlete.

This is good news. I'm sure he was going before us anyway, but now it's a lock.
I think he's a top 10 talent anyway.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Jesus Cyril Richardson has murdered his draft outlook. From the #1 Guard to maybe a 3-4 round pick now. ouch

I had Richardson as the 4th best OG at most and more likely the 7th or 8th.
Fwiw, I really don't think he was ever considered the best.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Cyril if going to make a power running team very happy.

Something seems off about Cyril Richardson's mental-makeup. He often lacked aggressiveness in games and then he showed up to the Senior Bowl way overweight. He did get his weight down to 329 for the combine from 343 at the Senior Bowl.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Something seems off about Cyril Richardson's mental-makeup. He often lacked aggressiveness in games and then he showed up to the Senior Bowl way overweight. He did get his weight down to 329 for the combine from 343 at the Senior Bowl.

They made some good points on him at the combine. He doesnt look like a player who is good on one/one drills when the player in front of you knows what youre going to do. But if you look at him in games, you see why he's rated high.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brandin Cooks with a 4.3 40. Martavis Bryant with a 4.34

These WRs are running well.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cooks backs up his 4.30

Ellington runs a 4.31

Is the track unusually fast or is the NFLN's timing off?

Nirvana

Reaction score
BhKthskCUAAinVf.png:large

No Mike Davis?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Cooks backs up his 4.30

Ellington runs a 4.31

Is the track unusually fast or is the NFLN's timing off?

These players are just blowing it up. They were not kidding about the depth of this WR class.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
These players are just blowing it up. They were not kidding about the depth of this WR class.

There's a good chance the Cowboys pick up a WR at some point just because a WR is going to be the best player on the board.